Episode 200: Umi Yukikaze | Anime Pulse

≡ Category: Anime Pulse, Ze Shows | Author: Ichigo |21 Comments

Well, it’s been a long four years, and things still look good. We have a great show this time. Included is the normal news and reviews; we talk about Sentou Yosei Yukikaze and Umi Monogatari. We also have well-wishes from Kye Hebert, Spike Spencer, Piano Squall, ArtPlayMix.con, Anime World Order and the Ninja Consultants. We finally end with a whopping 25 minutes of the best of the past 200 episodes. Also, congratulations to our subscribers nisswa789, bionic86 and Tachikoma08 for winning our giveaways.

Show Notes

Music

Intro – Renai Circulation by Kana Hanazawa from Bakemonogatari
Outro – Rideback by Mell from Rideback

Reviews

Umi Monogatari – Wait until it hits the US and NetFlix it.
Wikipedia
Official Site

Yukikaze – Wouldn’t kick it out of bed for crackers.
Wikipedia
Official Site
Buy on Amazon

Comments

This entry was posted on Monday, September 21st, 2009 at 5:42 am and is filed under Anime Pulse, Ze Shows. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
21 Comments so far

1. Shinji on September 21, 2009 6:48 am

Damn, i should’ve added GOROOOOOOOOOOOOO!

2. Inherytance on September 21, 2009 11:47 am

HELLZ YEAH! 4 More years!

3. Inherytance on September 21, 2009 1:04 pm

BUT I LOVE NEKO NIMI MODE!!!!!!!!!

4. Maruna on September 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Neko Nimi Mode is gone? HURRAH! That song is only good during Mike Toole’s epic remix.

5. SieKensou on September 21, 2009 5:11 pm

Neko Mimi Mode was a great ending clip. Rideback was a rush job choice right? I think there might be better selections for an outro clip. (Not saying it was a bad song, just that it doesn’t fit right as an outro.)

6. Ichigo on September 21, 2009 6:33 pm

I also liked Neko Mimi Mode for the outro. Rideback was the best out of a small list of options I could think of. I’m open to suggestions for a better one.

7. nemkoni on September 21, 2009 10:35 pm

I’m in no position to make demands, but nevertheless, I demand that Neko Mimi Mode will be reinstated as an outro, for both, anime and manga pulse shows. Or else ellipsis

8. Yukarichan on September 22, 2009 1:38 pm

May I suggest “Take It Easy!” by Buono! from Shugo Chara!! Doki as a possible outro song. I put the song on at a very low volume during the end of the show and I thought it sounded pretty good as an outro song. A lot better than Rideback anyway.

9. Aaron White on September 22, 2009 6:56 pm

it does not feel thr same with out Neko Mimi Mode at the end. But i like the new music at the end too. Their should be a show just for clips from all the shows.

10. Aaron White on September 22, 2009 6:59 pm

I was thinking about the song “it’s like an anime” by Shanadoo as the outro.

11. Aaron White on September 22, 2009 7:01 pm

if you want words of wisdom, i can give you some.

2 wrongs dont make a right, but 3 rights make a left.

and

It takes a village to raise a child, but takes a viking to raze a village.

12. Ana on September 22, 2009 7:01 pm

I also demand we get neko mini mode back. It just doesn’t feel like AP without it. It’s become a comfort thing. And an AP thing.

13. Inherytance on September 22, 2009 10:23 pm

Woot! Check this out!I made a thread to discuss the outro!

BTW Futari Mojipittan has potential but Neko Mimi Mode FTW…

14. NOT Daryl Surat on September 23, 2009 11:44 am

These people are monsters, without taste.

The OP to GaoGaiGar would be far more fitting than anything including cat ears, or modes including them.

15. Daryl Surat on September 23, 2009 1:25 pm

I’m just posting to say that the previous comment was not actually posted by me. I’m sure the above poster can easily make another post as me citing “no, HE’S the imposter!” but you can simply check our IPs and/or send an email to confirm.

This is not the first time I’ve seen someone make posts on the Internet and sign my name!

16. SieKensou on September 24, 2009 1:24 pm

Futari Mojipittan is a nice suggestion, but you’re right in that it still doesn’t beat Neko Mimi Mode.

17. Rambo on September 24, 2009 1:38 pm

Congrats on your 200th episode and I demand Nekomimi-mode!

18. Walt on September 28, 2009 8:26 am

Belated Happy 200th episode. Listening to it now.
    Going to see Eva 1 this Wednesday on the big screen. Just watched Sword of the Stranger, the sword fighting scenes are sweet.

19. DragonCakes_00 on September 28, 2009 10:35 am

Why do you guys want the same damn Opening!?

If you ask me I really like the Op that Weltall picked out.

I know its late but Ichigo and that I’m the only one that thins this….

But if you DO change the Op make it something else other than Nekomimi-mode, I’m sick and tired of hearing it.

Yes. It’s cute and catchy I can agree on that, but now it is just mind numbingly annoying….

20. Shinji on October 1, 2009 9:58 am

Fly me to the moon would be good.

21. SassMasterGeneral on October 6, 2009 9:59 am

What anime were you talking about the Android with the pale Blue hair with a windup key?

Name (required)