Originally, we were only scheduled to have an interview with Laura Post. Lucky for us, she brought along some friends of hers, who just happened to also be guests! So we sat down for a nice little chat with Laura (Ahri in League of Legends, Rosalia in Sword Art Online), Lisle Wilkerson (Tekken, Street Fighter), […]
E here! No lie– this was one of my favorite parts of Animeland Wasabi. Walking through the dining area, I heard the faint serenade of the Tetris theme. I grabbed Weltall and drug him through the crowd to the piano to get a closer look.
Matthew G Gray is a very interesting man. He does special effects make up and cakes. Both are really cool.
Weltall and I dropped by Animeland Wasabi for an easygoing weekend of nerdy fun! We interviewed some fantastic guests, photographed some crazy-awesome costumes, dined in a maid cafe, and spent altogether too much money in the dealer’s room. (Oh wait, that was just me…) Here’s a few of the videos that should be coming out […]
Thursday 2/27/2014 at 7pm mountain time, 9pm Eastern. Weltall and E will be hosting a live chat to discuss Animeland Wasabi. All are invited to chat with us. We will be discussing the convention, what we plan to do and what you guys want to see from us. To join you will need the Ventrilo […]
Please head on over to PodCastAwards.com and vote for us.
* Each Person / IP will be allowed to vote “once a day”.
* A verification e-mail with clickable link will be e-mailed to you so that you will have to verify the vote.
* Voting is going to last 15 days and in all circumstances will end at 2359 HST on the published last day of voting.
* 100% e-mail verification of all votes will take place, failure to click on a vote will result in no vote being placed.
* Non verification of votes is not contestable it is the voters responsibility to insure that the e-mail address provided is valid.
Here is our official wrap up of con coverage. Don’t worry we will be talking about it on shows to come and of course the video will be coming out over the next few days to weeks. We will be giving away swag and such on the next few regular episodes.
This is a short clip of one of the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund’s panels from San Diego Comic Con 2013.
Please support the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund they are constantly fighting for our rights.
It’s day three and I feel like a guard who can’t adventure anymore. Seriously it’s pretty pathetic I was using the camera tripod as a walking staff. Getting old sucks, but Comic Con is awesome. Listen in to find out why.