Hobbies

Discuss whatever
thatanimeguy
Fan
Fan

Re: Hobbies

Post by thatanimeguy »

Paltir wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:38 pm
Along with the fitness, I've had to cut back on my brewery discovery since apparently i'm old now. Have swapped that for more liquor, especially bourbon. I love bourbon now. Would LIKE to make cocktails, but Jesus I don't have the time or patience to buy all the mixing ingredients.
Mix drinks are annoying to make at home but FUCK are they good. What's your current choice to make at home? I currently go between whisky sours and jack and coke.
Paltir
Bleach was cool
Bleach was cool

Post by Paltir »

thatanimeguy wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:53 pm Mix drinks are annoying to make at home but FUCK are they good. What's your current choice to make at home? I currently go between whisky sours and jack and coke.
Jack and coke is for Hoes in Boots.... So... make of that as you will. Whisky Sour's are for bad whiskey, though taste decent.

Like I said, I don't make at home lol. Straight bourbon, two to three rocks. Sometimes get decent margurita mix and throw some low end blanco tequila in and drink that. That's it other than beer. Vodka is good, but just not at home.
thatanimeguy
Fan
Fan

Post by thatanimeguy »

cheap drinks and cheap drinks. exactly what I go for usually. gotta get drunk on a budget.
Paltir
Bleach was cool
Bleach was cool

Post by Paltir »

The cheapest drink is straight liquor.... Drunk on a budget is fine, but gotta watch the sugar. Hangovers on sweet drinks are MUCH worse than just a hangover. Sugar crash + dehydration is bad.
xahldera
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Post by xahldera »

QueenInoue wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:24 pm Hey all! Id like to see what non anime hobbies you guys have! I like to knit, crochet, and write stories. I watch non anime shows as well. Mostly ghost shows, house flipping, and food shows. So what do you all like to do other than watch anime, read manga, and play video games?
Photography and more recently Ham Radio here.
THIS IS ONLY A TEST...
xahldera/X-ray Alpha

rampant_a_i
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Post by rampant_a_i »

Hmm, I should narrow my list of hobbies down... I will just mention the two main ones at present: Writing (Fiction) and playing modded PC games (including creating/programming my own mods.)
Wherever you go... there you are.
ngolothuram
Not So Newb
Not So Newb

Post by ngolothuram »

My hobby is to read books mostly related to psychology, spirituality, self awareness, emotional intelligence and life coaching. I think these topics are not too much covered in our life and despite they are very important for our lives. Mental health is an integral part which is ignored and become a taboo and can be cured by life coaches and psychiatrists like other physical diseases.
justinwill
Not So Newb
Not So Newb

Post by justinwill »

I love buying fashion accessories and wearables because as an extrovert I need to meet many people and have to attend many parties and meetings. So, to cope up with my social circle I need some good clothes, watches, wallets, pouch, backpacks, shoes and other sustainable leather wearables. So, it is also my hobby.