Manga Pulse Requests

Please request things you want reviewed here
Weltall
GOD
GOD

Manga Pulse Requests

Post by Weltall »

Please put manga review requests here.
Insert witty quote here to prove how smart I is.
Zetamech
Bleach was cool
Bleach was cool

Re: Manga Pulse Requests

Post by Zetamech »

FML that's really difficult at this point actually. Tryyy four cut hero hero that was pretty funny or dolly kill kill. Hoping one of the two are fair game because I can't find the damn list right now
Since feelings are objective fact now I declare myself millennial no longer!
PWN
Bleach was cool
Bleach was cool

Post by PWN »

I would have to say that I mainly read stuff on Webtoons currently (app and website that hosts comics), the things I would recommend on there are Hellper, Bastard, and Family Man. The last two are finished and the first is 1/33rd of the way through. There is plenty more stuff on there, including ones that aren't necessarily oriental, but still great.
QueenInoue
Fan er er
Fan er er

Post by QueenInoue »

PWN wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:17 pm I would have to say that I mainly read stuff on Webtoons currently (app and website that hosts comics), the things I would recommend on there are Hellper, Bastard, and Family Man. the last two are finished and the first is 1/33rd of the way through. There is plenty more stuff on there, including ones that aren't necessarily oriental, but still great.
I read stuff on line WEBTOON aswell, also Tappy Toon. I'm not sure those count as Manga though. They are comic style but im not sure about Manga.
Queen Inoue Shiromaka

PWN
Bleach was cool
Bleach was cool

Post by PWN »

QueenInoue wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:54 am
PWN wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:17 pm I would have to say that I mainly read stuff on Webtoons currently (app and website that hosts comics), the things I would recommend on there are Hellper, Bastard, and Family Man. the last two are finished and the first is 1/33rd of the way through. There is plenty more stuff on there, including ones that aren't necessarily oriental, but still great.
I read stuff on line WEBTOON aswell, also Tappy Toon. I'm not sure those count as Manga though. They are comic style but im not sure about Manga.
Yeah, I understand that, I was more going for the Korean stuff. Tim and Weltall could have used it to review a few things they have done, like Catharsis (m.p. episode 353), and it would have made more sense because it was made to be read the way it is on Webtoons.
PWN
Bleach was cool
Bleach was cool

Post by PWN »

Just realized I said 1/33rd when Hellper is 1/3rd done...