AP 535 - Q. Videos

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 535 - Q. Videos

Post by VicMonado »

Hey there everyone it's been a while but I gots another question for you. SO as we're reaching the end of the year it's good to look to the future. There have been talks of new things in the works, one of which (mentioned on Manga Pulse) is the idea of video content. Just as a hypothetical scenario, besides mirroring the podcast on Youtube is there any other sorts of content you would be interested in once it is up and running?

This is not super a serious question so suggest anything, I'm just curious if there is an interest for video content here.

QueenInoue
Fan er er
Fan er er

Re: AP 535 - Q. Videos

Post by QueenInoue »

Video content would be interesting. Its something i would be interested in trying out at least.
Queen Inoue Shiromaka

xahldera
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Post by xahldera »

It would be interesting to see some video content but personally I would not find it essential. Aside from mirroring the podcast, you could try showing off unboxings of anime related merch (Yeah I know, what a cliché.) and maybe highlight reels from anime related events you have been to or even that other cliché of podcast recording outtakes if any.
THIS IS ONLY A TEST...
xahldera/X-ray Alpha

YotaruVegeta
Fan er er
Fan er er

Post by YotaruVegeta »

Well, I know there's a high chance that Manga Pulse will not come through on a video version of their podcast. They promise to follow through on a few things, and that never happened. If it were to happen, they're definitely not editing it, as promised.

ANYHOO, let's talk Anime Pulse. if there is a demand for AP video, I guess what I'd like to see is, at the very least, some screenshots from the anime you are reviewing/discussing. I'd also like a nice view of your anime collection in the background. We also need to see what Joesph is drinking. Other audio podcasts are doing a video broadcast, and it's basically them sitting there, with anime nicknacks all around. I think you would need to do something fresher than that, but that may require editing, some actual work on the video. I don't know how much time you guys have to get video editing done. Basically, I think you need some production value, but that may take a while to get started.
QueenInoue
Fan er er
Fan er er

Post by QueenInoue »

video content for me would be awesome. To be able to put a face to the voice I hear on the podcast especially when I like the sound of the voice would be great. Of course id love to see the anime decor of the room in which you record. There are a lot of things that can be done with video content. In another podcast i listen to, they sometimes air on youtube while they are recording and i do really like that. Even if there is enough interest for it to be implemented I realize it will be quite a while before it could even possibly come to fruition. That being said its still an awesome show regardless of whether or not there is video content.
Queen Inoue Shiromaka

VicMonado
Site Admin

Post by VicMonado »

QueenInoue wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:50 am In another podcast i listen to, they sometimes air on youtube while they are recording and i do really like that. Even if there is enough interest for it to be implemented I realize it will be quite a while before it could even possibly come to fruition.
Hey well as far as actual video on Youtube is concerned I don't know when that will happen, but it's fun to dream XD

BUT as far as broadcasting live, that is not long off. Won't necessarily be on Youtube but within the next few weeks I'm going to be preparing us a discord server if you or anyone else is interested. :)
QueenInoue
Fan er er
Fan er er

Post by QueenInoue »

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY DISCORD SERVER!! lol i chat in discord all the time. Im in like 6 servers but i would join AP discord in a heartbeat once it actually happens!!
Queen Inoue Shiromaka

marjibi
Fan
Fan

Post by marjibi »

This might be off topic, but I'd really appreciate it if you guys could release your content on platforms other than iTunes because iTunes act up sometimes. Besides youtube, Spotify, sound cloud, and whatever android users use are other platforms that I think you guys should upload your content on to make it more accessible to your audience. We really appreciate the effort you put in every show you put out.
Cheers!