VGP 287 Discussion Topic (Important question, please look!)

Discuss individual shows here
darkgodakito
Fan er er
Fan er er

VGP 287 Discussion Topic (Important question, please look!)

Post by darkgodakito »

Do you guys still want us to continue making forum topics regularly? It seems as though the response to them keeps getting less and less, and so we'd like your guy's honest opinion on whether or not we should keep doing this moving forward.

If not, then we'll hit the pause button on this segment until further notice.

If so, what type of questions do you all want to see to generate a decent amount of discussion? Let us know!

~Akito
Zetamech
Bleach was cool
Bleach was cool

Re: VGP 287 Discussion Topic (Important question, please look!)

Post by Zetamech »

XD unfortunately I'm pretty sure that most of them are looking at you for topics. But if you want more people talking in the forum start a good fight. Probably more than one actually just make sure it's A vs B with fan boys that will go to war on both sides :)
Since feelings are objective fact now I declare myself millennial no longer!
VicMonado
Site Admin

Post by VicMonado »

If it's not too much to ask I would like to ask that you continue with these topics for now. I've recently made this forum account and even more recently began tuning into your show again, so I'm interested in taking part in subsequent descussions formed from them.

But yeah, if you're specifically wanting as much involvement from people as possible I'd also recommend what Zetamech suggested. :)
vailreth
Fan
Fan

Post by vailreth »

I am all for Keeping the Forum Topic Question alive.
As for questions, i think some, off the wall, silly ones as well as serious hard hitting ones would be cool. fun and serious alternating or otherwise interspersed would be good. for a Fun example: who would win between X and Y characters or something like: what would we want to see as an ultimate crossover video game?

on Serious Topics we could have somthing like: what game do you play to deal with or escape from parts of reality that get to be too much.
Burst Angel
Not So Newb
Not So Newb

Post by Burst Angel »

I would like the comments to keep going as well. You can have a few forums asking us suggestions for a forums topic might help out with people replying to the topics.
xahldera
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Post by xahldera »

I would like to see the show discussion topics continue as well. I think the lack of activity could be put down to the lack of members in the forum in general. However, it might be worth suggesting to the owners to look into alternatives to a forum as Facebook and Twitter use has grown rapidly since the show's inception and people just can't be bothered with the barrier of entry to register on another system to just post messages.

Anyway, as for the topic range, a mix of serious and light hearted ones sounds good. I thought the last topic of "best in game gas station" was funny.
THIS IS ONLY A TEST...
xahldera/X-ray Alpha

Roxas
Fan
Fan

Post by Roxas »

I enjoy the forum topics but I forget to check it regularly to reply