AP 523 - Q. Imoutos

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 523 - Q. Imoutos

Post by VicMonado »

Hope enjoyed this week's show. Taking from our other Pulse brethren thought I'd make an anime related discussion for the week.

Since it's relevant do you have any favourite characters in anime that happen to be little sisters?

Do tell
xahldera
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Re: AP 523 - Q. Imoutos

Post by xahldera »

I am going to dare answer this old question...

No actually I'm not...and neither is anyone else smart enough... :P

THIS IS ONLY A TEST...
xahldera/X-ray Alpha

YotaruVegeta
Fan er er
Fan er er

Post by YotaruVegeta »

When I read the word "imoutos" my first reaction was "Nope!"

Then, after a lot of thought (and a lot of looking at top 10 lists), I have come to the conclusion that Umaru from Hioto Umaru Chan- Just kidding! All the stepsisters from Imouto Jiru- OK, real answer:

Even though her older brother does not have a big role in the show, I elect Kagura from Gintama as best imouto. She's a superhuman badass, ill-mannered, and funny. That's what I want in a little sister.

xahldera
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Post by xahldera »

YotaruVegeta wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:55 pm When I read the word "imoutos" my first reaction was "Nope!"

Then, after a lot of thought (and a lot of looking at top 10 lists), I have come to the conclusion that Umaru from Hioto Umaru Chan- Just kidding! All the stepsisters from Imouto Jiru- OK, real answer:

Even though her older brother does not have a big role in the show, I elect Kagura from Gintama as best imouto. She's a superhuman badass, ill-mannered, and funny. That's what I want in a little sister.

You shouldn't have answered that. I can hear Andrew dialling 911/999/112 anyway... :/ :lol:

THIS IS ONLY A TEST...
xahldera/X-ray Alpha