AP 539 - Q. New Years

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 539 - Q. New Years

Post by VicMonado »

Happy New Year everyone! So what are your thoughts on New Years resolutions, do you have any? Anything in particular you looking forward to this year, anime or otherwise?

Please find enclosed my pick for the 2017 anime moment of the year provided to us by Prince Principal. ;)

QueenInoue
Fan er er
Fan er er

Re: AP 539 - Q. New Years

Post by QueenInoue »

Anime wise, I'm looking forward to Shokugeki no Souma season 4 and Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3! Can't wait! Other than anime, I don't have much I'm looking forward to in 2018 but i plan on working on a couple of my other hobbies and get better at them.
Last edited by QueenInoue on Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Inoue Shiromaka

YotaruVegeta
Fan er er
Fan er er

Post by YotaruVegeta »

VicMonado wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:14 am Please find enclosed my pick for the 2017 anime moment of the year provided to us by Prince Principal. ;)

It's Princess Principal! I guess you were watching the yaoi hentai version? Great moment, but my favorite is the "No" moment from episode 1.

AAAANYHOO, I have an achievable resolution. Instead of trying to lose weight (I've permanently changed my eating habits, so job done) I'm trying to watch and complete as much media as I can. I want to finish all the anime hanging off the bottom of my queue like a skin tag, and I want to complete all my other queues. I also want to finally retire my PS3, so I'm running through the last games I have for that console. Problem is, I keep buying obscure games from the PS3/2 era! It's like rolling a boulder up a hill.
QueenInoue
Fan er er
Fan er er

Post by QueenInoue »

I plan on getting in touch with my geeky side and play more games and read more manga. I also plan on getting better at my knitting and crocheting christmas presents for 2018 so that they are done and ready by christmas lol... i have been reading webcomics and i have a manga reader on my phone but some mangas aren't on there. There are ones i want to read but they aren't there T-T anywho. I want to lose some weight. i plan on trying to get more excercise in too. tall order for the new year but im gonna give it a shot...
Queen Inoue Shiromaka

Noiru
Not So Newb
Not So Newb

Post by Noiru »

I'm just here waiting to hear when Gundam the origin is going to get animated.
marjibi
Fan
Fan

Post by marjibi »

Anime wise, definitely steins gate 0. As for manga, I'm always looking for Attack on good taste and whatever anime that can blow me away.
Life-wise, I'm planning to eat healthier. Last year I dropped carbonated drinks. This year, I might drop pizza. I just started my very first real job as a chemical/process engineer right off of college. I'm resolute to work my ass off to prove myself and learn something new every day.

Hope you achieve your resolutions everyone!