AP 540 - Q. Watching Habits

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 540 - Q. Watching Habits

Post by VicMonado »

Hey there everyone, hope no ones suffering from the January blues and y'all are hitting the ground running!

This week I'd like survey more about the way you watch your anime, assuming you watch anime, which is pretty likely if you're here. So my question(s) are do you like marathoning a series or do you prefer to savour by watching single episodes at a time? Do you also watch anime while it's coming out or do you prefer to wait for a series to finish? Do tell.

Sincerely,
Andrew

QueenInoue
Fan er er
Fan er er

Re: AP 540 - Q. Watching Habits

Post by QueenInoue »

There are some shows that I don't hear about until after the series finished and so I will marathon those but i do like watching new shows week to week as they come out. Some series that I might be interested I may wait until it finishes airing to watch because maybe my watch list for the month is totally full. But majority is week to week for me.
Queen Inoue Shiromaka

kaos983
Not So Newb
Not So Newb

Post by kaos983 »

I try my best to watch at least the first 4 episodes of each new series every season(week2week), then continue after with the anime that i enjoyed. i do also like marathoning, but usually its anime that i fell behind on. Thank you for the question.
xahldera
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Post by xahldera »

It really depends on how much free time I have, which can vary wildly due to the requirements of my job. Sometimes I just watch series one episode at a time. Other times I marathon it (Or more realistically "half marathon" it where I watch a large block of episodes and then come back to the remainder when I can). It also depends on if the whole series is actually available for viewing and how I am watching said series (Be it via online or physical media).
THIS IS ONLY A TEST...
xahldera/X-ray Alpha

YotaruVegeta
Fan er er
Fan er er

Post by YotaruVegeta »

I don't marathon anime often. I reserve that for a holiday break or a 3 day weekend.

Usually, I will watch an anime during every meal, and then I might watch another afterwards.
marjibi
Fan
Fan

Post by marjibi »

I don’t marathon as often as used to, but every now and then I stumble on a show that I just can’t put down. I tend to watch seasonal anime in week days and give a show from the ever growing backlog a go on some weekends.
I usually watch shows as they come out except if I read the manga. It’s like watching a football/soccer match that you already know the result of. You don’t wanna wach boring build-up, just the highlights.