AP 545 - Q. Harem

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 545 - Q. Harem

Post by VicMonado »

If posting this half way through the week wasn't indication enough, I'm hard pressed to think of a good question for this week so I'll just go off a subject Paltir mentioned on the last topic (also I know at least one host on the show whose a fan of this genre). Do you have a favourite Harem cast? You could be creative and make it a mix of characters from different series, up to you and also what makes a good harem?

I won't judge you. ;)
Midnight Crooh
Fan
Fan

Re: AP 545 - Q. Harem

Post by Midnight Crooh »

Oh man, that's a hard one. Not only am I not too fond of harem shows, but as an introvert the thought of having a group of people all pining for you and actively pusruing you makes me shudder. Give me one good love interest instead of several meh ones, thank you very much.
If I had to pick though I know at least one of them would be Astolfo from Fate Apocrypha. Can't really go wrong with best girlboy Stolf. He'd be sweet and peppy and protect me from any other harem members that might try and bother me. From that point, as long as the rest of the harem doesn't consist of crazy yandere I think I'd be good. Maybe stick Kongou-sensei from Land of the lustrous in there for when I need a comforting and reassuring father figure. Then again, the thought of him *actively* pursuing me is a bit disturbing, so scratch that...
I'm really quite terrible at this harem thing, aren't I?

-Crooh
xahldera
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Re: AP 545 - Q. Harem

Post by xahldera »

Don't really like much in the way of Harem shows as well. I would not want a Harem as I can only see it being a massive barrier between myself and everyday life. In real life, if you had a such a large group of people attracted to you following you around no matter what, it can cause a serious crowd control hazard in many places including those with limited space so no thanks. Instead I link you all to the Mother's Basement PSA on Harems and why they are bad and to be avoided at all costs. Remember folks, pick one true love and stick with him/her lest you suffer extreme and possibly fatal consequences! :P

https://youtu.be/6FmtiDbg4xY

P.S. Remember your ABCD!
  • A - Awareness
  • B - Balance
  • C - Clenched Fists
  • D - Don't "engage in incest" (Because I wanted to subvert the summary ;) )
THIS IS ONLY A TEST...
xahldera/X-ray Alpha