AP 550 - Q. Anime-sona (doesn't work I know)

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 550 - Q. Anime-sona (doesn't work I know)

Post by VicMonado »

HaRoW eVeRyNyAn!!!

So we've touched on the topic of characters in anime in the past but today I'd like to continue that line of questioning. Like or dislike aside who most closely resembles your personality and why?

I wIsH i WeRe A bIrD.....
xahldera
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Re: AP 550 - Q. Anime-sona (doesn't work I know)

Post by xahldera »

Izumi Konata from Lucky Star, mostly because I seem to be a rather massive geek and I must seem as crazy as here to my colleagues and non-geeky family.

THIS IS ONLY A TEST...
xahldera/X-ray Alpha

QueenInoue
Fan er er
Fan er er

Post by QueenInoue »

my personality. hmmmm an anime character that resembles my personality, sad as it is i think maybe Umaru just simply because i watch lots of anime, i play games, read manga sometimes, and eat junk food and down soda all the time but then outside world I'm good. The part of her that does not resemble me is that i don't have a big brother complex since i have no older brother and im not a high school student. Also my coworkers and friends know full well what im into. plus i have other hobbies that she does not have. All in all i would have to say Himaru from "Himouto Umaru-chan" would be the closest i can think of.
Queen Inoue Shiromaka

YotaruVegeta
Fan er er
Fan er er

Post by YotaruVegeta »

Do I have to answer this? Actually, Vegeta doesn't match my personality! SHOCK! Vegeta resembled my younger self on the internet, full of fire, only to be humbled.

I think if anyone represented the actual me, it would be Simon from Durarara!! A big black dude who appears gentle, but he'll get in the mix if his people are in danger, showing his true strength. I'm not a Russian, though- OR AM I?