AP 578 - Eateries

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 578 - Eateries

Post by VicMonado »

Food looks great anime, it's just a fact of life. So with that in mind what eateries from any anime of your choice would you like to dine at?
Topic suggested to me by user Vailreth, so thanks for that ol buddy!
Deathgod
Bleach was cool
Bleach was cool

Re: AP 578 - Eateries

Post by Deathgod »

First got to start off with a quick breakfast at Wacdonalds.

Followed by a lunch at Pizza But in the show Full Metal Panic.

Followed by dinner at Burger Queen from freezing and wash it down with a refreshing Great Cola from Ikkitousen.

Then for desert a tasty Smickers from Eureka Seven
rampant_a_i
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Post by rampant_a_i »

When I think of food in an anime it has to be Shokugeki no Soma. So I would like to visit the Totsuki Saryo Culinary Institute and sample their dishes. Food-gasms galore!

OR... if it has to be a restaurant, then perhaps Joichiro's diner/eatery from the same series.
Wherever you go... there you are.
Midnight Crooh
Fan
Fan

Post by Midnight Crooh »

The Bathhouse from Spirited Away is an absolute must. Not only does the food look amazing, but you can go soak in a hot bath afterward finishing your meal. As long as you don't anger one of the spirits or the bathhouse mistress you're set for the meal of a lifetime.

I'd also like to visit the inn from Hanasaku Iroha. It's a really charming and cozy place, and one of the cooks is a cute anime girl, so what could go wrong?

Just realized both of my picks are spas. I guess good food and a good soak go together like omelettes and rice for me.

-Crooh