AP 610 - Favorite Foreigners

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 610 - Favorite Foreigners

Post by VicMonado »

Bit of a strange one I know but do you have any mentions for foreign characters in anime.

This topic was suggest by user Shieldbro. Thanks for that man!
QueenInoue
Fan er er
Fan er er

Re: AP 610 - Favorite Foreigners

Post by QueenInoue »

I like Karen from Kiniro Mosaic. She has a personality that contrasts the main character and she definitely is funny most of the time.
Queen Inoue Shiromaka

Shieldbro
Fan
Fan

Post by Shieldbro »

I have a few foreigners that like like. One of them is also Karen from kirino mosaic. I think that her accent is super cute. Another favorite that I had was satellizer el bridget from the freezing series. Agil from Sao wa also one of my favorite foreigners in anime.
rampant_a_i
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Post by rampant_a_i »

My favorite is the character Waver Velvet, the young (assumedly English) mage in Fate/Zero. He enters the grail war by feigning being the grandson to a couple of Japanese senior citizen locals, living in the city of the battle venue, using magic to supposedly charm these innocent bystanders into seeing him as their distant relation. (They provide him room and board while he is competing on the show's main action.) It's a very subtle side-story, but the couple actually become wise to Waver's subterfuge, but like and accept him anyway, enough to keep going along with his deception as if they're still beguiled.

And this is quite topical because the new Grace Note spinoff Fate series is now in the current Summer lineup, featuring a mature Waver many years after that grail war had completed.
Wherever you go... there you are.