AP 615 - In Another World with _______

Post by VicMonado »

Pitch your isekai concept below:
Blackmagic4444
Colonel Exposition
Colonel Exposition

Re: AP 615 - In Another World with _______

Post by Blackmagic4444 »

I would go in another world with my dog. Where the dog would be the hero maybe the owner would die at the beginning causing a reverse John Wick situation to happen.
Don't get left, just get on your good foot.
rampant_a_i
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Post by rampant_a_i »

In Another World with My Ban Hammer.

With as many Isekai based on RPG games becoming reality, I would like the god-like ability to deal with any opponent like a MMO moderator.
*Boom* you're outta' here!

The following season could be "In Another World with My God Mode".
Wherever you go... there you are.
MarinerBert
Not So Newb
Not So Newb

Post by MarinerBert »

Blackmagic4444 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:49 pm I would go in another world with my dog. Where the dog would be the hero maybe the owner would die at the beginning causing a reverse John Wick situation to happen.
xahldera
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Post by xahldera »

In Another World with Another World

This can go in one of two ways.
  1. Main protagonist ends up accidentally transported to another world with literally everyone else in the world taken there with them. Hilarity and tragedy occur as people who are used to the modern world as we know it now have to deal with being in some fantasy/sci-fi land where the usual laws of physics and usual social customs no longer apply. Many of them also probably get killed immediately by dragons or negative space wedgies, depending on the setting.
  2. Main protagonist ends up accidentally transported to another world with the planet (Possibly Earth but any other) shrunk down and accompanying him as some object he has to carry with him to restore it to normal size and send it back to the solar system and hopefully return home themselves. THey only realise their home could be in jeopardy when things happen such as it being shaken about too violent and they observe the harmful effects. Meanwhile hilarity and tragedy occur as the rest of the world, unaware of the predicament immediately only realise something is up when the day and night cycle gets immensely screwed up and random earthquakes happen where they don't normally happen as well as contending with massive objects falling from the sky.
THIS IS ONLY A TEST...
xahldera/X-ray Alpha

Tywil20
Not So Newb
Not So Newb

Post by Tywil20 »

In a another world with anime pulse. :geek: :D