AP 618 - Fans

Discuss individual shows here

Seeing as you're likely an AP listener, I'm interested to know what's you favorite show segment?

IRL News
20%
Industry News
20%
Reviews
60%
Pre/Post show chat.
No votes

Total votes: 5

VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 618 - Fans

Post by VicMonado »

So ya'll watch anime or have watched anime seeing as you're looking at an AP forum topic. I what ways do you express yourself as a fan? Maybe you a specific kind of merchandise, attend conventions, cosplay, watch from an anime streaming service or write fanfiction. Skies the limit, please share what YOU do!

GhoulShinobi
Fan
Fan

Re: AP 618 - Fans

Post by GhoulShinobi »

The main way I like to express my love of anime/manga is by buying tee shirts and Manga to display on my bookshelf. I like tee shirts because it's a nice way to meet fellow anime fans irl and talking to them about it and I just like the way they look. And I like the manga because I enjoy reading them and I often enjoy collecting things in general.
Blackmagic4444
Colonel Exposition
Colonel Exposition

Post by Blackmagic4444 »

I show my expression mostly by hanging posters, and wallpapers on my phone. Or by buying the manga of the series if I really like it which is really fun to collect provided they are not scarce. I would want to buy figures but right now I neither have the space nor the money for them (as some that I want are very expensive). Except for the few Gunpla I have. LOL!
Don't get left, just get on your good foot.
rampant_a_i
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Post by rampant_a_i »

As far as the survey goes, I chose Reviews, since it is the core of the show, but I like all of the segments pretty evenly.

With regards to the topic itself, I tend to buy merchandise, I'd guess. I have a "Laughing Man" decal on the back of my vehicle, for example. Subtle,and only insiders get the reference.
Wherever you go... there you are.
Tywil20
Not So Newb
Not So Newb

Post by Tywil20 »

I stream, buy DVDs,bluray, and manga.