AP 644 - Addictive

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 644 - Addictive

Post by VicMonado »

You ever get those anime that you just can't put down? Name some anime that you have binged or maybe watched the whole of in one sitting? Why were they so hard to put down?
rampant_a_i
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Re: AP 644 - Addictive

Post by rampant_a_i »

Several series come to mind. The last one I recall that I (and my family) watched the entire season in one sitting was the first season of Vinland Saga. Truly an engaging tale for us. Action. Intrigue. Historical context. And great characters.
Wherever you go... there you are.
Blackmagic4444
Colonel Exposition
Colonel Exposition

Post by Blackmagic4444 »

I keep combing my mind and the only one that keeps popping up is FLCL. I remember seeing it for the first time I had only caught the last 2 episodes, wondering where the rest of the show was (not knowing it was a six episode show). Seeing the craziness and zany movement the detail to animations had me hooked. Seeing the full series since then I always have to watch all in one sitting.
Don't get left, just get on your good foot.
Shieldbro
Fan
Fan

Post by Shieldbro »

There was a lot of anime that I binge watched so I'm just going to go with my top three most memorable ones.
The first one was nichijou. This one was so funny that I ended up bingeing it the entire day which turned out to be a horrible idea as I had picked up this anime the day before I had an exam in high school.

The second one that I ended up binge watching was Another. This one sticks out to me as I really don't care about horror anime.

The last one is Steins Gate. Well kind of. I was actually going to drop this one. And then I got to the halfway point...