AP 665 - Anime Achievement

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 665 - Anime Achievement

Post by VicMonado »

Whether it be limited edition piece of anime merch, signatures from someone in the industry to pilgrimages to locations from anime what you consider to be your biggest anime achievements.

This forum topic was submitted by our own Joseph
rampant_a_i
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Re: AP 665 - Anime Achievement

Post by rampant_a_i »

*sniff*
I guess I'm an underachiever in regards to Anime.
I cannot list too many Anime achievements.
I did manage to get Monica Rial to block me on Twitter. (Not that that is very hard at all.)
I managed to snag a numbered Swordfish II diecast display (Cowboy Bebop), but they've since reissued them en masse, which makes my "achievement" practically null.
Other than that... I just watch Anime. That's enough for me.
Wherever you go... there you are.
Blackmagic4444
Colonel Exposition
Colonel Exposition

Re: AP 665 - Anime Achievement

Post by Blackmagic4444 »

Most definitely humoring VA Veronica Taylor who was the original voice of Ash from Pokemon. It was NY 2013 Comic con and I met one of my friends who was getting autographs from a couple of people who happen to be there that year. But not just any autographs in black ink, but with a highlighter and the caption superhighlight next to it. I saw him when he was standing in line and he helped me cut the line and though the convention was closing down for the day Veronica being the cool person she is decided to stay until the line was done. When we got to her she was very puzzled by our request, as it was nothing she had ever heard of. I told her that we didn't want traditional autographs done the standard way and wanted something special only to us, and she laugh out loud hard. She said we were the most kooky pair of people she had seen. She sighed my friends book and me who had nothing put in a dollar for a mock pokemon card with the proceeds going to charity and she put her Hancock on it in Highlighter. That was a good Con.
Don't get left, just get on your good foot.