AP 672 - Ghosts

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 672 - Ghosts

Post by VicMonado »

Well we're now properly into spooky finger-puppet ghost month, so let's start getting into the mood with first off. Your favourite ghost characters in anime!
rampant_a_i
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Re: AP 672 - Ghosts

Post by rampant_a_i »

I could cheat and name one of the "Heroic Spirits" from the Fate series, but nah, I won't.

I wish they'd make an anime of the manga Itoshi no Kana, as the titular character Kana would easily be my no. 1 favorite.

But if we're sticking to actual anime,...

Coming in Number (3) is Yomi from Ga Rei: Zero, even though she's the antagonist.
ImageImage

(2) Yuuna Yunohana from Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san (Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs):

(1) My all time fav ghost has to be Mayoi Hachikuji from the Monogatari series. Just love, love, love this crazy ghost girl.
Last edited by rampant_a_i on Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Wherever you go... there you are.
Blackmagic4444
Colonel Exposition
Colonel Exposition

Re: AP 672 - Ghosts

Post by Blackmagic4444 »

I'll go with Yukine from Noragami. The gods choose sprits to help them fight evil and other things called a Shinki who are also serves their companions. As Gods are not bound by concepts like Good and Evil, and everything they do is just, it is the job of the shinki to guide the god, since they know such concepts. So wherever the God does something wrong, usually their shinki (especially the lead shinki) is the one who will take the fall. Yukine is quite young and may be bratty at the start, he comes to understand his duties and more so his god becomes stronger.

I'll also go with Nadeshiko Kinomoto from Cardcaptors. Sweet, kind, loving and had the eye of everyone she'd met Nadeshiko was an amazing woman who was graceful up till her death, and even after as she continues to watch over and protect her family.

For a third I'll go with Kayako Miyanoshita from Ghost Stories but the Dub version. The mother of the main protagonist who is Bi and likes to possess the upperclassman of the gang because she's smoking hot, to help out her kids from time to time.
Don't get left, just get on your good foot.