Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
For class i have to make my own website...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Squishy2p0

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: For class i have to make my own website... Reply with quote

For my computers class i have to make my own website but im not very good at it, and we are supposed to put all this info about us on it.
What are some cool things i can do to improve it so i get a good grade?

T:\Roberta\web page design\myfirstwebpage.html

and we have to have a linked page, but i havent linked it yet...she hasnt showed me how yet...?

T:\Roberta\web page design\myfirstwebpage2p0.html

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well links arn't that bad, just view the source of just about any webpage and you can see how to do a lot of things. I would love to show you every aspect to make an awsome webpage, but I've run into problems in programming classes where even if you know it you can't use it because its "out of scope" (notice the sarcastic quotes) but I will give you coding for links.

The tag for a link is <a> and it end with an </a> one of the properties need in this tag is the href which tells the tag where to go.
Code:

<a href="http://www.yahoo.com">click here to go to yahoo.com</a>

here is a working sample.

-oh and by the way, the links to the page you gave us our on a private network and none of us on the forum can access them.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah it would also be helpful to know what program your using to do this
are you writing it by hand or using a WYSIWYG program like frontpage or dream weaver
Squishy2p0

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we are using note pad and we are learning how to use html... if thats any help

ill see if im smart enough to do the link...(shocked) OMG! it worked...my friend sitting next to me wants to know how i did that, lol! i told her my super cool friends told me how!

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

w3schools is also a good place to learn. They have lots of tutorials on html, stylesheets (css) and javascript. If you're serious about learning... take some time and look through those.

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heehee, i have a link that sends you to anime pulse Laughing thats fricken awesome

thanks you, ill try that website!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Technical Questions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: