Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Zabuza back from the dead?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MidVally The Horn Freak

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Zabuza back from the dead? Reply with quote

I think they should bring him back for Naruto Shippuned with more powerful attack you people agree with me?
klitch

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that would be awesome, Zabuza is one of my favorite characters
lunatic_raveV

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. It would kill the emotional intensity and impact of his death. That was a cornerstone in the lives of all of Team 7 and their growth, and he died in such a great, dramatic way. Let 'im die.

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lunatic_raveV wrote:
No. It would kill the emotional intensity and impact of his death. That was a cornerstone in the lives of all of Team 7 and their growth, and he died in such a great, dramatic way. Let 'im die.
Let 'em Die.......wtf hes too cool and died waaaaaaay too early in the show he need to rise from the dead like jesus Smilie_PDT
Spanish_Godzilla

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that happend, I wouldn't like Naruto anymore, that would be just freaking Stupid to see him come back from the dead and they would be like "What!? B-but! You died!"
and He will make some stupid Excuse that he did before he died....come on....this is dumb.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
klitch

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, didn't Sasuke 'die' from the fight with Hakku, then turned out to be alive?
Maybe someone saved Zabuza and took care of him until he was better?
Shadow

Kohai (後輩)

Kohai (後輩)

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klitch wrote:

That could have happened, but, don't you think Zabuza would have come back by now? (it's been about 200 episodes since he "died" )
chaosof99

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klitch wrote:
Well, didn't Sasuke 'die' from the fight with Hakku, then turned out to be alive?

Yeah, except that he lies in a frikkin grave.

Back on topic **SPOILER WARNING**:
In the manga, a few chapters ago, Sasuke recruited a character named Suigetsu that is quite like Zabuza and wants to inherit the legacy of the Kirigakure Swordsman. Zabuza was one of them. He also picks up Zabuza's sword from his grave.

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, but he woke up, dug his way out of the dirt, and he's hiding somewhere....waiting...
Death note fan

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lunatic_raveV wrote:

Thank you. Shure it would be cool and stuff but as lunatic_raveV it was a turning point for all the charecters. Hes not coming back.
Wolfie90899

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unatic_raveV wrote:

Amen to that! The whole dramatic death was perfect for Team 7, besides Sasuke none of them had really ever seen death, I mean look what it did to Naruto, he flipped out when Sasuke "died", Sakura did too buuuut... well she loves him soo.... XDDD Anyways, I think he shouldn't come back, but a brother, sister, or something of his would be interesting. Or even just his spirit coming and helping Naruto with some big-bad Village Hidden in the Mist thing.. Besides he died happy, he was ready to die with Haku. The two of them had a special bond, if one of them died, the other would, maybe not literally but a huge part of them would,
Riku-Nara

Kohai (後輩)

Kohai (後輩)

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: zabuza Reply with quote

yeah, i see absolutely no way of zabuza coming back to life. i mean even if he did come back to life he would be no match for naruto, sakura, sasuke, kakashi or suigestu. so just let him die in peace.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe he's just now getting to the end of the snake road and much catch bubbles.
klitch

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, apparently you people don't want Zabuza to come back Sad
So instead his brother is going to come (idc what you think, he has one - I asked) and fight for him!
Spanish_Godzilla

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol.............Well....I'm kinda glad most people dont want him to come back..I mean...if he didn't die in the first place and somehow..."lived" and came back before the fillers....maybe he would be alright..but....come on.....he is one of the types of characters where he is such a badass, but gets killed in the beginning of the anime/manga....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
chaosof99

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler warning:

Now it's pretty much official. In the latest Manga Chapter, Akatsuki discussed Sasuke's Team Hebi. In this discussion Kisame spoke about Suigetsu, that "people called him the second coming of 'Zabuza the Devil'" and a few other things.

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is he going to be like Zabuza? :O
MrVince

Kohai (後輩)

Kohai (後輩)

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like zabuza a lot as well. So far we've only met 3 official members of the seven swordsmen of the mist. I'd like to either see some more flashbacks of the failed coup attempt or perhaps another mini arc of the remaining unknown 4 members attempting again to take the hidden mist village (or another!).
Vizard-Senel

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrVince wrote:
I like zabuza a lot as well. So far we've only met 3 official members of the seven swordsmen of the mist. I'd like to either see some more flashbacks of the failed coup attempt or perhaps another mini arc of the remaining unknown 4 members attempting again to take the hidden mist village (or another!).

Yea the SSOTM do sound like an interesting Organization and it would be interesting to see their leader.
lunatic_raveV

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrVince wrote:

True, bit of backstory would be nice.

3? Raiga the Travesty doesn't count, so are you counting Suigetsu?

Kohai (後輩)

Kohai (後輩)

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lunatic_raveV wrote:
MrVince wrote:

I actually was including Raiga. Regardless of it being a filler or not, I would imagine each episode needs the blessing of the manga author.
Vizard-Senel

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrVince wrote:
lunatic_raveV wrote:
MrVince wrote:

I actually was including Raiga. Regardless of it being a filler or not, I would imagine each episode needs the blessing of the manga author.

Yea I agree with you, if someone says the reason he was in the SSOTM just because of Ranmaru well their true but it was the same with Zabuza and Haku.
The Supreme Narutard

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be super awesome. and he could then be a supporting character for naruto's team. but he'd have to get a new outfit.
lunatic_raveV

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrVince wrote:

Not really, the mangaka rarely has input on filler, though Tite Kubo is a rare exception. The Naruto studio got through a loophole by calling him a "former" Swordsman. I wouldnt count him anywhere near Zabuza and Kisame.

Vizard-Senel wrote:

Yea I agree with you, if someone says the reason he was in the SSOTM just because of Ranmaru well their true but it was the same with Zabuza and Haku.

What? Zabuza being a one of the Swordsmen had nothing to do with Haku.

Kohai (後輩)

Kohai (後輩)

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lunatic_raveV wrote:
MrVince wrote:

Not really, the mangaka rarely has input on filler, though Tite Kubo is a rare exception. The Naruto studio got through a loophole by calling him a "former" Swordsman. I wouldnt count him anywhere near Zabuza and Kisame.

I'd imagine otherwise, especially for continuity's sake and there must be some sort of agreement along those lines between the mangaka, manga publisher, and studio pierrot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Naruto All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: