Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
where is the downloadable stuff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unii

Total N00B

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:17 pm    Post subject: where is the downloadable stuff Reply with quote

Im new to anime. all I knew is of course dbz bleach and naruto and stuff like that on like cartoon network so can you help me where to find stuff to download and watch
Nantosh

Sensei (先生)

Sensei (先生)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, first off go here and download uTorrent, assuming you have a PC.

Second, install, which I'll leave up to you.

Third, go here for anything and all you want to download, new and old, but mostly old stuff (AKA- been out for more then a month > >, old does not mean crappy...), and here for new stuff.

Fourth, in order to choose which torrent you want to download, search what you want, for example lets say your looking for Fate/Stay Night. Great. Now, after searching for "Fate/Stay Night" at Mininova, you got numerous results. Which would you choose?

I myself would pick the second one on the list, as it has a decent amount of seeders (10), large size meaning high quality, and does not look like a virus. As well, make sure to check the comments if there are any, as sometimes the comments can give a evil file away, and change your decision. Look at details too if you care.

Next, click on it, then click the big "Download This Torrent" button, and a download thing should pop up. Do save as, then double click on the thing once done, and uTorrent should open, asking you if you want to add a new torrent. Hit yes or whatever the equivalent is, and HARRRAH, you've done it. When it reaches 100%, click on the file, go down to the file tab and open up the first episode.

No, I'm not going to help you with "What player do I need?"
Why? 'Cause their are numerous threads concerning that...

Have fun ^ ^

Otaku (お宅)

Otaku (お宅)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to use AnimeSuki for checking for new episodes of anime

isoHunt for everything else(it grabs torrents from other sites)

If isoHunt fails THEN i use Baka-updates
Unyu

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can also use boxtorrents
you have to sign up but it is really worth it you can find tons of completed series, ost's, and manga with stuff like naruto, bleach
the most popular stuff ussually is the top seeded you could start by downloading some of that
if you would like to start manga which is like anime only with pictures instead of animation i would suggest Onemanga
You need to use a bittorrrent for boxtorrents or any of the other sites that were mentioned and you must use a client like Utorrent or Azureus like Nantosh said
Hope you find what you are looking for and hope you build on your anime library
~Unyu~
Saintevil

Otaku (お宅)

Otaku (お宅)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look on baka updates 1st because IRC transfers tend to be faster for me. I use Animesuki second. I use the fansub groups site last.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Technical Questions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: