Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Anime Punch Ohio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Anime Conventions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlexanderHall

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: Anime Punch Ohio Reply with quote

This is my favorite con in the Ohio area because I decided this year to skip out on Ohayocon just because the past few times ive went its been terrible. All my friends just go for the dealers room but if you want any of that stuff in my opinion just got to Ebay. My whole thing at cons is to socialize and have others know what I'm talking about and for some reason at Ohayocon not many people will actually talk to you where as anime punch there is ton of interactive games and people are really open.
Melon Bread

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Go To Both, so I Guess I will Be Going ON 2010

And I Have To Disagree With You On he Whole Social Thing I Socialize about Equally At both Cons (Alot)
Linux User #498407
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FullMetalOtaku

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be at anime punch this year, I took a vacation to go it. Never been to it before but I did attend Ohyaocon for the first time this year. Had a great time so I am.hopeful that anime punch is going to be just as good if not better!
FullMetalOtaku

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am heading up to c-bus tonight! I can't wait till I get there! Who else is going?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Anime Conventions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: