Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Naruto Shippuuden 167

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZychoFlow

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Naruto Shippuuden 167 Reply with quote

What's up with the crazy and lame animation in this episode, it looks as if the animation team went on strike and they brought kids off the street to do the animation.

This could be very well one of the most important episodes in the entire series this one and the next as well.

SPOILER ALERT!
And how the hell is Naruto supposed to beat Pain with a simple Rasengan if the guy can widstand:
1 - being hit repeatedly over the head with a gigantic slab of stone with gigantic kyubi hands
2 - Be sent flying for a mile and have his head driven into a mountain and then have an avalanche fall on top of his body
3 - Take a direct Kyubi punch in the face when one of the other pains was taken out with just the nature chakra surrounding Naruto's punch.

This episode was just too krazy the could have done a better job, but hey we'll always have the manga.
Zeukran

Samurai (侍)

Samurai (侍)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden 167 Reply with quote

ZychoFlow wrote:
What's up with the crazy and lame animation in this episode, it looks as if the animation team went on strike and they brought kids off the street to do the animation.

This could be very well one of the most important episodes in the entire series this one and the next as well.

SPOILER ALERT!
And how the hell is Naruto supposed to beat Pain with a simple Rasengan if the guy can widstand:
1 - being hit repeatedly over the head with a gigantic slab of stone with gigantic kyubi hands
2 - Be sent flying for a mile and have his head driven into a mountain and then have an avalanche fall on top of his body
3 - Take a direct Kyubi punch in the face when one of the other pains was taken out with just the nature chakra surrounding Naruto's punch.

This episode was just too krazy the could have done a better job, but hey we'll always have the manga.

This episode was directed by a guest director. That person happened to be Kazuya Tsurumaki, who previously directed FLCL.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Toya
ZychoFlow

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting thanks for the info but still I didn't care much for some of the stuff in this episode like Pain's new found power the force field that he can hold for 15 seconds without even doing a Shinra Tensei...

That kind of totally trumps his 5 second weakness
Zeukran

Samurai (侍)

Samurai (侍)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZychoFlow wrote:
Interesting thanks for the info but still I didn't care much for some of the stuff in this episode like Pain's new found power the force field that he can hold for 15 seconds without even doing a Shinra Tensei...

That kind of totally trumps his 5 second weakness

That 5 seconds wasn't how long he's able to use it, its the shortest amount of time between uses.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Toya
ZychoFlow

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I know but in the manga he was never able to sustain a shinra tensei.

Also it was some sort of crazy force field that could block a barrage of kyubi blasts ha didn't even invoke the shinra tensei. So this filler attack has superior power to the shinra tensei for blocking attacks; which to me it just weakens the story.

But any way we just have to watch until the end of this battle. I just think that pain meeting his end with a normal rasengan will be a little bit anti climactic in comparison to all that he withstood in this episode. And don't get me wrong it's a powerful attack but I think that it falls a little short with what he was able to take this episode.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Naruto All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: