Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BrentalFloss

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Your Game/Anime/JPop and Music Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Survey says:
FTW
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Meh...
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Rebecca Black all over again...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Mao Tenshi

Daimyo (大名)

Daimyo (大名)

Location: Shibuya Terminal, Tokyo-To, on the planet you people call Jupiter (It's actually called Azmalrish).

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:23 am    Post subject: BrentalFloss Reply with quote

Anyone ever hear of BrentalFloss? The guy pulls a Weird Al, but with video Game music. Some or great, others...not so great. Almost all should not be heard by children. But look for his videos on YouTube, as they are really hilarious.

Any opions or favorites? ( I liked he Dr. Mario one)

Whoever said you can't have too many weapons is a genius! Oh wait...that was me.

You know, I've seen a lot of things. But a 10 ton behemoth of metal, powered by a race of beings made of pure energy that are completely genocidal to all other things in the universe was never one of them. Now I can say that, I have in fact, seen it all.
Menos

Shogun (将軍)

Shogun (将軍)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OF COURSE I listen to Brentalfloss! I listen to any thing that's nerdy or geeky.

For example:
TMBG
Nerdcore Hip Hop (mostly MC Frontalot)
Lemon Demon
Jonathan Coulton

I like Awesomeness, Randomness, and Fun!!!

(\ /)
( . . )
(")(")

Stop saying "animu" please.

Mao Tenshi

Daimyo (大名)

Daimyo (大名)

Location: Shibuya Terminal, Tokyo-To, on the planet you people call Jupiter (It's actually called Azmalrish).

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Menos wrote:
OF COURSE I listen to Brentalfloss! I listen to any thing that's nerdy or geeky.

For example:
TMBG
Nerdcore Hip Hop (mostly MC Frontalot)
Lemon Demon
Jonathan Coulton

Lemon Demon is awesome. Honestly, I wish I had the skill and the budget to be a DJ. There are things like Video Games Live, but imagine a DJ that plays video game music and techno at the same time? I have an iPod filled with music just from video games from the dawn of time to fairly recent. So much to use...

Whoever said you can't have too many weapons is a genius! Oh wait...that was me.

You know, I've seen a lot of things. But a 10 ton behemoth of metal, powered by a race of beings made of pure energy that are completely genocidal to all other things in the universe was never one of them. Now I can say that, I have in fact, seen it all.
Menos

Shogun (将軍)

Shogun (将軍)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes to all of what you just said! MC Frontalot also raps about geeky stuff like goth girls, Dungeon's and Dragons, and anime. Then there's a rapper called Majatron who raps about video games and anime. Shoot! His last cd is all about Bleach! And it's free! Who doesn't like to hear rap songs about Bleach?

(\ /)
( . . )
(")(")

Mao Tenshi

Daimyo (大名)

Daimyo (大名)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Menos wrote:
Yes to all of what you just said! MC Frontalot also raps about geeky stuff like goth girls, Dungeon's and Dragons, and anime. Then there's a rapper called Majatron who raps about video games and anime. Shoot! His last cd is all about Bleach! And it's free! Who doesn't like to hear rap songs about Bleach?

/raisehand

I don't like rap, even if it is on something I like.

Menos

Shogun (将軍)

Shogun (将軍)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't listen to mainstream rap. I only listen to underground and old skool hip hop.

(\ /)
( . . )
(")(")

Mao Tenshi

Daimyo (大名)

Daimyo (大名)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I listen to some eurobeat, which for the most part is rap. But honestly, the music is what I listen to. Except in the case of BrentalFloss here. He makes some pretty fun stuff, so his songs are all about the lyrics.

BrotherHumble

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote Meh in terms of brentalfloss, some are really funny and catchy others are...ok. I really like the Dr. Mario, the Tetris, the Banjo-kazooie, and the Mega Man Game OVer one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Your Game/Anime/JPop and Music Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: