Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Latest Naruto Chapter (Spoilers!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Other Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
infinity_57401

Kohai (後輩)

Kohai (後輩)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NarutoIsThe4th wrote:
lol!

i thought the exact same thing. she looks like his sister.

ya no kidding i wanted to find out about inangi or whatever it was and then instead we get a kabuto flashback ?!?! wtf, did that just mess up the whole pacing of everything, or was it just me?!?

She really does look alot like him and I'd love to ask why, seems like we won't be able to find out about the new jutsu for at least another week. I think it did mess up the pacing but it's not surprising either.

And the new chapter is also out, it's just more of Kabuto's backstory. I wasn't honestly that interested, let's just get back to the present story.

Otaku (お宅)

Otaku (お宅)

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya, it was mehh. i really dont care about kabutos back story at all, i enjoyed seeing younger orochimaru, but back to the story soon i hope

"I know now. It's not that I'm afraid to die. I'm afraid to die without accomplishing anything. There must be a reason why were all here. There has to be! I'M GOING TO FIND THAT REASON!" - Kazuma

"Live to the fullest Ichigo. Live to the fullest, age to the fullest, go bald to the fullest... And die long after I do. And if possible, die with a smile." -Kurosaki Isshin

"Fullmetal? Sounds heavy. Tell him I like the feel of it. I won't let it weigh me down." - Edward Elric

"Good Evening, Earl" - Allen Walker
aizen-sama

Sensei (先生)

Sensei (先生)

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly based on what I'm reading so far leads me to believe he will just end up using himself to resurrect Orochimaru in the end. why would he take Anko and Yamato both were experimented on by Orochimaru and probably have a "piece" of him locked in their bodies.

Itachi and Sasuke will probably win this fight, but as a result Orochimaru will return for a final battle.
NarutoIsThe4th

Otaku (お宅)

Otaku (お宅)

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can see that happening. unfortunately. it just seems like kisame, pain, and his crew. we get their backstorys and then they are dead.... i hope that doesn't happen to kabuto. it will be interesting that if he is killed itachi is stuck in zombie form forever. so i'm not sure how they are going to kill him, i guess they will have to catch him in the sharingan control and if that is the case he wont be able to help orochimaru.

"I know now. It's not that I'm afraid to die. I'm afraid to die without accomplishing anything. There must be a reason why were all here. There has to be! I'M GOING TO FIND THAT REASON!" - Kazuma

"Live to the fullest Ichigo. Live to the fullest, age to the fullest, go bald to the fullest... And die long after I do. And if possible, die with a smile." -Kurosaki Isshin

"Fullmetal? Sounds heavy. Tell him I like the feel of it. I won't let it weigh me down." - Edward Elric

infinity_57401

Kohai (後輩)

Kohai (後輩)

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aizen-sama wrote:
Sadly based on what I'm reading so far leads me to believe he will just end up using himself to resurrect Orochimaru in the end. why would he take Anko and Yamato both were experimented on by Orochimaru and probably have a "piece" of him locked in their bodies.

Itachi and Sasuke will probably win this fight, but as a result Orochimaru will return for a final battle.

Well that kinda happened this last chapter, while it didn't appear to be a true resurrection, Orochimaru did appear for a short second, however I'm pretty sure that Kabuto was just using Orochimaru's image for shock value and also homage since it was his master.

Update 5/16/12: The newest chapter is out, well more or less the fight appears to be over. I won't reveal what Izanami is but it shouldn't come as a surprise considering what Itachi can do.

Update 5/26/12: I'mma little behind but I just finished the newest chapter and after the lengthy explanation about Izanami or Izanagi the chapter gets good after that. So we'll see if this is the end of the Edo Tensei or if there's another step after that.

Update 5/30/12: New chapter is out! Well this may be it for the Itachi and Sasuke scene, we may see them again but we finally have moved back to the 5 kages and their fight. As far as I can tell we are still moving forward in time and not taking a step back. I actually enjoyed this chapter and we're probably going to see the aftermath of how Itachi undoes the Edo Tensei in the next chapter or two.

Update 6/6/12: New chapter is out! In a nut shell the Edo Tensei is finally released, and that's pretty much it. There was a nice little conversation between Sasuke and Itachi. But yeah most of the pages involved the enemies going," OMG we's be disappearing!" Yeah it was a good chapter but it's a little hard to summarize.

Otaku (お宅)

Otaku (お宅)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

last chapter was dope enough to go up your nostril. pimp shiiitttttt. i liked it all. i think itachi trying to touch sasuke's head? or kill him? cool stuff i liked the big soosansoooo too

EDIT:

best last page of naruto thus far

EDIT:

hit me with some pimp knowledge or thoerieses

infinity_57401

Kohai (後輩)

Kohai (後輩)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I had some theories but at this point I have nothing for the current chapter outside of what hasn't been answered at this point. Nonetheless the newest chapter is out. And having read the previous chapter I thought that it was finally going back to Naruto...nope! We get one more chapter with Sasuke and Itachi, however it's heartfelt as we see what went down through Itachi's perspective. While it's nothing too severely different from what we know, it pretty much backed up that Itachi is truly the tragic hero of this series. At first I hated the character, but once we find out what he was about, he quickly became one of my favorites. Sad to see him go again.

Otaku (お宅)

Otaku (お宅)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seeing itachi cry was different i guess... never really knew. but also kinda explains why he is so hard/silent/emo the rest of the series. cool chapter i guess.

infinity_57401

Kohai (後輩)

Kohai (後輩)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the new chapter is out! The biggest WTF factor this week is the fact that Madara doesn't want to die (again) just yet so apparently he figured out how to undo the Edo Tensei and essentially become the most powerful supervillain in modern times. It was a good chapter but I'm really starting to miss out on our main hero instead of watching these side characters.

Otaku (お宅)

Otaku (お宅)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE RETURN OF OROCHIMARU!

infinity_57401

Kohai (後輩)

Kohai (後輩)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NarutoIsThe4th wrote:
THE RETURN OF OROCHIMARU!

And here we all thought he died haha. This chapter was pretty decent, I'm just wanting to see more Naruto right now.

Otaku (お宅)

Otaku (お宅)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im glad hes back. in a way we all knew he would be. he was the original villain and he was always talked about. where do you thuink they are going? the leaf village? what in the world is on that scroll? also it said party of 4 so it look like kabuto is no longer able to fight? maybe? hope not.

infinity_57401

Kohai (後輩)

Kohai (後輩)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NarutoIsThe4th wrote:
im glad hes back. in a way we all knew he would be. he was the original villain and he was always talked about. where do you thuink they are going? the leaf village? what in the world is on that scroll? also it said party of 4 so it look like kabuto is no longer able to fight? maybe? hope not.

they are definitely going to a place we've seen before, but nothing is coming to mind besides the random hideouts we've seen from the villains but i'm sure it will be a little bit of surprise once we find out. im not sure how i feel about orochimaru being revived, but considering how pretty much everyone has died and come back in some capacity this isn't as big of a shock, and how easy it ended up being for them to accomplish the revival lessens the blow. i just had a random thought: since most of the people have been revived does anyone else think jiraiya will come back?

Otaku (お宅)

Otaku (お宅)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooo ya, that would beee sweeeeeeet!!

last chapter was tight!

who is tobi? he knows kakashi and guy

aizen-sama

Sensei (先生)

Sensei (先生)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the obvious answer would be obito but then again is that too obvious. All other characters revealed during the series related to kakashi is some way have already died. Then again could it be Rin?
infinity_57401

Kohai (後輩)

Kohai (後輩)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aizen-sama wrote:
the obvious answer would be obito but then again is that too obvious. All other characters revealed during the series related to kakashi is some way have already died. Then again could it be Rin?

Was Rin the Uchiha clan member that died? I can't remember at this point, and I meant to reply to NarutoIsThe4th's question earlier but I was on a roadtrip so I never got around to it. If that is the character you are referring to it makes the most sense to me since Tobi has pointed out along with other characters that Guy has a terrible time remembering faces. Also I enjoyed the new chapter even if it's mostly Naruto, Kakashi, and Guy trying to figure out how to land a punch on Madara/Tobi. Plus I think Tobi's mask is upside down on the last page, not quite sure what that signifies.

Sensei (先生)

Sensei (先生)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Rin was an Uchiha but other people can use the sharingan and rinnegan. The reason I believe to be Obito is due the fact that tobi's body decayed (started falling apart) after taking damage as illustrated by his battle with the 4th plus he seems to have first hand knowledge about Kakashi and his personality, and there is the fact that he posseses a sharingan. Then again sometime the obvious answer isn't always the right one. Rin was One of kakashi's teammates and it isn't explained how she died (Kakashi just mentioned everyone he cared about is already dead) so a faked death and she return as a hidden enemy after stealing a eye of the Uchiha.... Okay this sounds ridiculous its either Itachis friend who gave his eye or Obito. This was all written from my mobile so excuse me for not rewriting this post. My Rin theory wouldn't pan out unless things get ridiculously complicated which is still possible.
NarutoIsThe4th

Otaku (お宅)

Otaku (お宅)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's gotta be someone that knows madara and kakashi and gui?

who was alive during that time period, it has to be someone in between them?

like from danzou's time right? and if i remember correctly he was aged a little bit like danzou.

so who are the uchiha that were around from danzou's time.

it's either that or it's orochimaru lololo. orochimaru jr.

EDIT; QUICK GOOGLE SEARCH ON UCHIHA AROUND DANZOU'S AGE AND I THINK I FOUND OUT WHO TOBI IS, THIS IS FROM ANOTHER FORUM:

"I'm telling you it's the Uchiha who was in Danzou's group when he was young, Kagami Uchiha. His age puts him in everything. He would be young enough to be Madara's student but old enough to know everything. If the first and second could have a student like Sarutobi why not Madara and Izuna. I know I have no real proof..................... I just think it's him. I found it odd that when the kyuubi attacked Konoha all of Sarutobi's old teammates (even the fat one that was in Danzou's group) where there helping fight the kyuubi except Kagami and Danzou. Kushina said only the elders knew when she was going to have the baby and Kagami was an elder.............if he was still alive. I think it would explain how Tobi knows so much about Konoha. It may explain how Danzou found out about Izanagi and what it takes to use it. "

EDIT::

Uchiha Kagami: The man who was in the squad of Tobirama, the brother of Hashirama Senju who was Madara's rival. Tobirama - the shinobi that the masked man derived his alias "Tobi" from.

Uchiha Kagami: The man who was in the same squad as both elders, Danzo, and Hiruzen. Four people all involved in the Uchiha massacre, and 3 of which Tobi brainwashed Sasuke to kill. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

Uchiha Kagami: The man who picked up where his father left off, but was smarter than his father. Instead of destroying the Senju head on, he would infiltrate Konoha, and learn about their ways. "Patience is the key to success" ~ Tobi.

Uchiha Kagami: The man, the Uchiha, that Kishimoto quietly introduced, yet everyone overlooked.

Uchiha Kagami: The man behind the mask.

aizen-sama

Sensei (先生)

Sensei (先生)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kakashi's using his Sharingan to adsorb attack and somehow they end up doing damage to Tobi. So it looks like this guy may actually be Obito.

The Sharingan techniques Kakashi and Tobi affect space in some form or fashion Kakashi can suck things into an unknown dimension and tobi can phase through objects and pull himself into his own Dimension. If the techniques are linked to the owner of the eyes than it may have something to do with why Tobi is taking this mysteries damage.
NarutoIsThe4th

Otaku (お宅)

Otaku (お宅)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow that sooo makes him look like obito.

or that he has obitos eye at least.

still going to my previous guess bcause Obito would be too young...

infinity_57401

Kohai (後輩)

Kohai (後輩)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Ijust read the newest chapter, it was quite enjoyable. However I'm tired of the,"I wonder..." from any of these characters so we as the audience are left in the dark until they feel like explaining it to either themselves or the people around them. Kakashi had a hunch and instead of explaining it we hafta wait one more chapter to find out what the hell it is.

Otaku (お宅)

Otaku (お宅)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the f u c k....?

aizen-sama

Sensei (先生)

Sensei (先生)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's nearly official that Tobi is Obito as the Sharingan Kakashi and he use are linked as they belonged to the same person. Kakashi seems to believe it's Obito.

new chapter out today on a monday weird.
infinity_57401

Kohai (後輩)

Kohai (後輩)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aizen-sama wrote:
It's nearly official that Tobi is Obito as the Sharingan Kakashi and he use are linked as they belonged to the same person. Kakashi seems to believe it's Obito.

new chapter out today on a monday weird.

It's a good bet that it's Obito, one has to wonder how he got so jaded then. Aside from the tragedy of his lineage. But I guess that's Sasuke's reasoning for being such a whiny little prick. Anyways I loved this chapter, while technically nothing more than an explanation occured you hafta admit the last page was pretty sweet.

Otaku (お宅)

Otaku (お宅)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i totes agree. in manga pulse terminology, kakashi was just captain exposition the whole episode. of stuff we already figured out. last page was tight again! i guess he leveled up again. he keeps looking more and more like the sage of the 6 paths. if i was making my screen name now it would be NarutoIsTheSage. lolololololo. too bad i made my name years ago and now it doesnt even make sense now.. lolololo. anyways.

its FO SHO, that it is obitos eye. but i just dont think it's obito. didnt we see part of his face when he faught konan and she blew him up, and he was much older?!?!? or am i remembering wrong?

and he knows too much. i think he's an older uchiha, kagami or maybe someone we dont know? maybe sasuke's dad? but he mos def has obito's eye.

wouldn't obito be kakashi's age and thereofre much younger looking than tobi's face was????

one more thing... with so much stuff on generations in the story of naruto.. think of this.. 1 sharingan left from every generation. sasuke the youngest (like naruto the future), kakashi is the middle who will die to protect the younger shinobi, and the OLD cruddy jaded shady generation (tobi, an older uchiha?) who just knows war and tragedy and is evil and old lololo. that's naruto!!!

tell me if i speak truth !?!?!?!?

EDIT:

where is everyone?

another good chapter today, looks like we'll find out who tobi is next week

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Other Manga All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Page 49 of 55

Jump to: