VGP 279 Discussion Topic

Discuss individual shows here
darkgodakito
Fan er er
Fan er er

VGP 279 Discussion Topic

Post by darkgodakito »

What is your most hated character in a video game, and why?

~Akito
Deathgod
Bleach was cool
Bleach was cool

Re: VGP 279 Discussion Topic

Post by Deathgod »

First and foremost the Hammer Bros. Not only did they ruin much of the needed lives but they will mess up your day.

YotaruVegeta
Fan er er
Fan er er

Post by YotaruVegeta »

It feels like this question is wide open to interpretation. Is it characters you hate because you're meant to hate them, or characters you hate because they're annoying or poorly written?

I only gave it a little thought, and Liquid Snake popped in my head.

He was relentless in Metal Gear Solid 1, and his "ghost" came back to haunt Solid Snake all the way in MGS4, when Solid was an old man.
Roxas
Fan
Fan

Post by Roxas »

My most hated enemy would have to be the cabal phalanx from destiny the shield is immune to all damage even supers that over penetrate. Also the physics are not done well so if they knock you back you go flying into a wall, roof and die. They can all burn in hell

P.S. dga give destiny a shot you may like it (I know it won't happen )
dragonofthewest
Bleach was cool
Bleach was cool

Post by dragonofthewest »

Slippy Toad from Star Fox. He always needs to be saved, here I thought Fox's crew were good fighter pilots.
Only allow reason to rule you
KeenHavoc
Not So Newb
Not So Newb

Post by KeenHavoc »

The most hated character, for me, must be the Eevee from the first Twitch Plays Pokemon Red.
Our party was full and chatroom thinks that Vaporeon was the our best shot at a surfing water type.
We stumbled to the PC to make room for Eevee and we ended up releasing (killing) some pokemon including our starter.
Then after picking up the Eevee, the hive-mind struggled to the market, wasted most of our money on pokedolls, and ended up evolving Eevee into a Flareon...
That Flareon was promptly blamed for the murders, labeled "The False Prophet," released (executed), and blamed for all future misfortunes.

"Now is not the time to use that. "-One of those voices.
Last edited by KeenHavoc on Sat May 06, 2017 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Even when our eyes are closed, there's a whole world out there that exists beyond our dreams.
Roxas
Fan
Fan

Post by Roxas »

KeenHavoc wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:33 am The most hated character, for me, must be the Eevee from the first Twitch Plays Pokemon Red.
Our party was full and chatroom thinks that Vaporeon was the our best shot at a surfing water type.
We stumbled to the PC to make room for Eevee and we ended up releasing (killing) some pokemon including our starter.
Then after picking up the Eevee, the hive-mind struggled to the market, wasted most of our money on pokedolls, and ended up evolving Eevee into a Flareon...
That Flareon was promptly blamed for the murders, labeled "The False Prophet," released (executed), and all blamed for all future misfortunes.

"Now is not the time to use that. "-One of those voices.
While that is unfortunate it is quite the story so not a complete waste