VGP 294 Discussion Topic: Holiday Gaming Memories!

Discuss individual shows here
darkgodakito
Fan er er
Fan er er

VGP 294 Discussion Topic: Holiday Gaming Memories!

Post by darkgodakito »

What is your favorite gaming memory that occurred during the winter holiday season? Was it spending time with friends and family playing Mario Party? Was it receiving the console or game that you've been waiting and hoping for? Let us know!!

Stay safe and have a very happy holiday, everybody! <3

~Akito
VicMonado
Site Admin

Re: VGP 294 Discussion Topic: Holiday Gaming Memories!

Post by VicMonado »

Bit cliche but it has to be when I got the Nintendo Wii. Was just the right age and the excitement was really built up since we had it in the house from September waiting to be opened. Sure motion controls are a joke now but around 12 years ago it was the most exciting thing since *insert something exciting here*. Wii Sports with the family was a blast (there were some funny accidents), and for me Twilight Princess, a game that had as much hype for me as the Wii itself.

They don't make Christmas like they used to... least now I'm old enough to drink booze....

Happy Holidays to y'all!!

xahldera
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Re: VGP 294 Discussion Topic: Holiday Gaming Memories!

Post by xahldera »

Best winter holiday season gaming memory is this Christmas day where I finally started playing games again, after not touching them for ages as mentioned in the last topic. Actually put some hours into Endless Sky, a free overhead 2D Elite like. :P

Joking. Actually it, like Vic, is a bit clichéd but it is when I got my first console, a Sega Master System almost 2 decades ago.
THIS IS ONLY A TEST...
xahldera/X-ray Alpha