AP 536 - Q. Anime Awards

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 536 - Q. Anime Awards

Post by VicMonado »

Really simple this week. To close off the year what's your favourite anime(s) of 2017. Would appreciate if you also let me know why it's good poopoodoodoo. Cheers.

YotaruVegeta
Fan er er
Fan er er

Re: AP 536 - Q. Anime Awards

Post by YotaruVegeta »

Poopoodoodoo? Anyhoo, my favorite Anime of 2017 was hard to come up with. I know that's cliche, but I think there were a lot of strong shows, shows I would recommend to people who have not watched anime or have stopped watching it. The second season of Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju comes to mind.

So, my favorite anime of 2017 was Made in Abyss. It's beautiful, it builds an amazing world, it's cute and it's heartbreaking. The characters (children) seem to be naked a bit more than I would have expected (It's 2 or 3 times, maybe) but I definitely forgive that, because the show is so damn good.
xahldera
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Post by xahldera »

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid. It is a fun slice of life comedy that provides a bit of brightness in the current dark state of affairs. The anime does get a bit too serious at the end but I liked the message it seems to give of "It's not where you are from, but where you feel you belong that is home".
THIS IS ONLY A TEST...
xahldera/X-ray Alpha

QueenInoue
Fan er er
Fan er er

Post by QueenInoue »

I loved most of what I watched this year. I can't think of one that i really didn't like or dreaded watching. I rarely drop series. Shouwa Rakugo Genroku Shinjuu second season was awesome! I also liked Ancient Magus Bride. It is quite well done! Beautiful animation, great storyline. Even though it isn't finished yet I have gotten quite well into it. I think as far as my favorite from 2017 I have to say Recovery of an MMO Junkie because of the way it was done. It left me wanting more. I want to find out if those two really ever get together! There were great comedic moments. The animation looked really good and I feel it was very well done.
Queen Inoue Shiromaka