AP 567 - Q. Meet

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 567 - Q. Meet

Post by VicMonado »

One of the best things about anime in my opinion is great range of well realized and interesting characters. If you could meet a character from anime who would it be (you could gather more than one and have a tea party)? What would you talk about?

This forum topic was suggested by user GhoulShinobi993
YotaruVegeta
Fan er er
Fan er er

Re: AP 567 - Q. Meet

Post by YotaruVegeta »

Yeah, well realized characters, like that girl who likes that boy, but pretends not to and calls him a pervert and an idiot. Or that loud boy who thinks he's going to be the best there ever was. Or that woman with ridiculous breasts that defy physics!

All LOLs aside, I'd probably want to meet Major Makoto Kusanagi. We could chat about the nature of existence, what it's like to be mostly machine, but also human- and how yet another live action movie was made out of an anime, and failed to impress.

xahldera
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Post by xahldera »

Probably Kyon from "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya". He seems to have to deal with similar problems I have in my life and it would just be interesting to chat to someone who just wants a normal life and instead has these incredible things keep happening to him.
THIS IS ONLY A TEST...
xahldera/X-ray Alpha

GhoulShinobi
Fan
Fan

Post by GhoulShinobi »

There are a lot of characters from anime for different reasons but these are probably higher up.

So first on my list is Kakashi Hatake from Naruto. He seems very interesting to me and because he’s Been a Shinobi for awhile he probably has some great stories.
37D06A32-AA4B-4225-B769-68C25DDBD520.jpeg
37D06A32-AA4B-4225-B769-68C25DDBD520.jpeg (22.27 KiB) Viewed 18933 times
Lastly Enforcer Shūsei Kagari from Psycho Pass. He seems very laid back And being a criminal/enforcer means he’s definitely had some interesting adventures.
49395DE1-1D85-492E-98E9-E5A3DC0C95C2.jpeg
49395DE1-1D85-492E-98E9-E5A3DC0C95C2.jpeg (66.24 KiB) Viewed 18933 times
Last edited by GhoulShinobi on Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QueenInoue
Fan er er
Fan er er

Post by QueenInoue »

i would love to meet Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin. He is funny and enough of a dork to always make things interesting. Plus his characater is just so interesting that it would be an experience.
Queen Inoue Shiromaka

rampant_a_i
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Post by rampant_a_i »

Well, since Kusanagi from GiTS has been mentioned already...
Then I will mention my next choice. I would like to have gotten in on the conversation that takes place in Fate/Zero between Saber/Artoria, Iskander and Gilgamesh concerning the nature of kingship and rule. It infuriated me how the other two admonished Saber for her choices from their own standpoints of hubris. I would have loved to have added my 2 cents.
Plus I would have loved to have tried Iskander/Rider's "excellent wine" that he shared at this gathering. :D

[EDIT} (My "After Dark" answer would be having "pillow talk" with Motoko Kusanagi.)
Last edited by rampant_a_i on Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wherever you go... there you are.
Blackmagic4444
Colonel Exposition
Colonel Exposition

Post by Blackmagic4444 »

Well My first pick I wouldn't be able to see cause I do't have a wish that needs granting, but my second pick would be Dandy from Space Dandy, and teach me on how to be a suave cool guy. IN SPACE!!!
Don't get left, just get on your good foot.
Midnight Crooh
Fan
Fan

Post by Midnight Crooh »

Probably Ginko from Mushishi. He's calm, intelligent and worldy wise. He'd probably have countless stories to tell too, of his travels, or of mushi. I'd eat that stuff UP.

-Crooh