AP 569 - Q. Crossover

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 569 - Q. Crossover

Post by VicMonado »

So imagine that anime did something similar to what Marvel's been doing with their movies and could be more connected with crossover stories and characters from different series meeting each other. What series would you like to collide or discover that they had been in the same universe the whole time? You can go as elaborate or as simple with this as you want. Have fun.

Shieldbro
Fan
Fan

Re: AP 569 - Q. Crossover

Post by Shieldbro »

I would love to have a Fates crossover. All of the Different fate's series save for stay night and zero take place in different setting/dimensions or timelines or whatever its called. The servants themselves seem to have some memory of what they where doing in the different dimensions but it's nothing concrete or plot related.
xahldera
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Post by xahldera »

I would be interested in seeing a crossover between the Studio SHAFT series. Namely, "Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei", the Monogatari series, specifically "Bakrmonogatari" and "Puella Magi Madoka Magica". It would be amusing to see how much despair Nozomu Itoshiki falls into in being in a world where all manner of monsters exist.
THIS IS ONLY A TEST...
xahldera/X-ray Alpha

YotaruVegeta
Fan er er
Fan er er

Post by YotaruVegeta »

Well, why don't all the iseka that take place in video game worlds crossover- and wipe each other out? Of course, Kirito would be the last one standing, because his sword skills bafflingly President Cheeto every weapon known to man.

rampant_a_i
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Post by rampant_a_i »

Can one imagine the world in which all of the titles from one prolific studio or one prolific director were really part of a shared world? Imagine if all of the titles from say, J.C.Staff or Kyoto Animation were connected.

The mind boggles at the thought. Haruhi Suzumiyah would totally ruin everything for the characters of Clannad and K-On, so that might be a dead end. And then in the JC.Staff dimension, we have everything from Slayers to Ikki Toussen to Hayate to Railgun to Index to ... to... Azamanga Diaoh even!

I guess I should focus on one more narrow sliver of one director's works, such as Hiyao Miyazaki's. I could see Laputa floating above Howl's Castle as it crawls across the Valley of the Wind, which lies between the Toxic Jungle and the enchanted forest near Tataraba. (We'd have to ignore any anachronisms, of course.)
Meanwhile, the cat bus makes regular stops at Yubaba's bathhouse, Tataraba, Pejite and Korriko.
Wherever you go... there you are.
GhoulShinobi
Fan
Fan

Post by GhoulShinobi »

I would love to see one massive crossover of all the Animes set in Tokyo and surrounding cities. Also maybe Futuristic Animes like Psycho-Pass Could show some History from Animes based in modern times. Or it might just be one big mess :lol:
download.jpg
download.jpg (11.87 KiB) Viewed 25523 times
YotaruVegeta
Fan er er
Fan er er

Post by YotaruVegeta »

What the FUCK is "President Cheeto"? DAMN YOU, AP FILTER!!
xahldera
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Post by xahldera »

YotaruVegeta wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:50 pm What the FUCK is "President Cheeto"? DAMN YOU, AP FILTER!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
THIS IS ONLY A TEST...
xahldera/X-ray Alpha

Trinityangel0666
Fan
Fan

Post by Trinityangel0666 »

It is hard for me to come up with an anime crossover. However I wouldn't mine seeing a crossover of Blood: the Last Vampire & Vampire Hunter D. I have a soft spot for Vampire anime, but only good ones not trashy ones like Rosario + Vampire or Dance in the Vampire bund <----burn those lol.

https://media.giphy.com/media/NwYf8GHDDLv6U/giphy.gif
What is real? How do you define 'real'? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.