AP 583 - Worst 2018

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 583 - Worst 2018

Post by VicMonado »

Hey all, a pretty simple one this week but as we're reaching the end of the year let's start by talking about what shows you think were the worst.

GL;HF
rampant_a_i
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Re: AP 583 - Worst 2018

Post by rampant_a_i »

I would have nominated the Ragnarök one (The Master Of Ragnarok And Blesser Of Einherjar) as the worst. But I really think Conception is giving it a serious run for its money — and it isn’t even finished with its run as yet.
Oh, and there’s a serious burn-it in that Yuri anime Netsuzou Trap That we thought might surprise us, but turned out to be as uninspired as it advertised.
I have caught a couple of really bad shows, but I cannot recall their names, because they were so bad that I stopped before watching through the first episode, and I purged them from my memory banks. One was a something-something “House” with really bad CGI character animation, so atrocious — by that’s all I remember of it.
I can’t recall the other one, just another magical girl one that was quite forgettable.
Wherever you go... there you are.
YotaruVegeta
Fan er er
Fan er er

Re: AP 583 - Worst 2018

Post by YotaruVegeta »

Goblin Slayer! KIDDING!

Basilisk: The Oka Ninja Scrolls is my worst, because it never needed to be made. It was an abomination, and a slight upon the work it is based on. There was nothing redeemable about it, from the writing to the animation.

Runner up goes to Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody. It's here because, first, what the FUCK is that title? Japan put an English dictionary in a blender and that's what came out. Then you have the show itself. You know what's worse than a loli harem? A DULL loli harem? Oh, this is an isekai, too. I'm so glad That Time I Was Reincarnated as a Slime came around. I needed an isekai that didn't stink of poopoodoodoo.