50%
Pancakes
50%

Total votes: 10

VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 585 - Crowd-sourcing 2019

Post by VicMonado »

So in light that we're in a new year, there's been talks of all sort of changes and improvements we want to bring to the shows and site but I reckon the community should have a say as well. SO!!!! Do you guys have any ideas/suggestions for changes and improvements you want to see moving forward? It could be ANYTHING, big or small, perhaps there's an anime you want to see cover or perhaps a more drastic change to the show/site? Tell me all yer wishes!
marjibi
Fan
Fan

Re: AP 585 - Crowd-sourcing 2019

Post by marjibi »

Hmmmm. new OP music perhaps?
xahldera
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Post by xahldera »

marjibi wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:43 pm Hmmmm. new OP music perhaps?
I second that.
THIS IS ONLY A TEST...
xahldera/X-ray Alpha

YotaruVegeta
Fan er er
Fan er er

Post by YotaruVegeta »

I go with pancakes, because I eat the ready-made kind of pancakes and waffles. You know, Eggos and the like. Because I'm a dumbass, I'm likely to burn my waffles because I didn't set the toaster correctly. Pancakes, however, can be put in the microwave (or a toaster oven, if you're adventurous) and they are less likely to be horribly burned.

Joey made a wonderful point that waffles are scientifically designed to have syrup poured into them. Well, if you have time for breakfast, like on the weekend, pancakes are great. You jam a fork in a stack of 3 or 4 slices, and sop up the leftover butter and syrup on your plate.
Blackmagic4444
Colonel Exposition
Colonel Exposition

Post by Blackmagic4444 »

Waffle are truly the best breakfast food. The syrup actually stay on it. Besides new music, maybe more duel reviews, and topic discussions.
Don't get left, just get on your good foot.