AP 600 - Backlog

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 600 - Backlog

Post by VicMonado »

It's pretty common to hear like with videogames that we tend to build-up backlogs of anime that we want to eventually get round to. So what anime do you have that you're definitely going to watch some time? Do you have any interesting reasons for not getting round to them perhaps?
GhoulShinobi
Fan
Fan

Re: AP 600 - Backlog

Post by GhoulShinobi »

I do have quite an anime backlog. Many of them are extremely popular ones like Naruto Shippuden and Dragin' Balls Super. I haven't gotten around to them because there are a lot of anime I want to watch before them. Ones that I plan on watching very soon are Steins;Gate and Ancient Magnus Bride. I haven't gotten around to them cause I've been pretty busy and just haven't been watching much anime. But I just got back into anime so I plan on watching them soon :)
Blackmagic4444
Colonel Exposition
Colonel Exposition

Post by Blackmagic4444 »

Ingress: The Animation. It's about a special agent investigating an explosion at a laboratory that researches a unknown substance called “XM”and starts seeing memories and becomes embroiled in a massive conspiracy. It looks cool and cyberpunky, It came out on Netfilx awhile back but I won't be getting to for sometime until the rest of my backlog and Final Fantasy 14 is caught up for me.
Don't get left, just get on your good foot.
rampant_a_i
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Post by rampant_a_i »

I've been meaning to go back and watch Elfen Lied, as I never got past the very first episode.
There are also a few OVAs to series that I would like to catch up on -- too many to count.
I also never finished the second season of Psycho Pass.
And I have been meaning to see if SAO: Alicization pans out or not. (I only caught the first episode of that too.)
Wherever you go... there you are.
YotaruVegeta
Fan er er
Fan er er

Post by YotaruVegeta »

At some point, I will watch all of Seven Deadly Sins. There are so many shounen shows I haven't gotten far into, like Hunter X Hunter and Fairy Tail. Seven Deadly Sins is what I would like to take on when I finally find time.

This is my backlog, gnawing at me.