VGP 345 Discussion Topic: Partners and Sidekicks!

Discuss individual shows here
darkgodakito
Fan er er
Fan er er

VGP 345 Discussion Topic: Partners and Sidekicks!

Post by darkgodakito »

Who is your favorite partner/sidekick in a videogame and why? Feel free to include screenshots!
~Idea by Algazero~

Aki's pick: (tbd)

Millennium's pick: (tbd)
xahldera
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Re: VGP 345 Discussion Topic: Partners and Sidekicks!

Post by xahldera »

I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but it is probably Dogmeat from the Fallout series, mainly for being a good dog.
THIS IS ONLY A TEST...
xahldera/X-ray Alpha

Trinityangel0666
Fan
Fan

Post by Trinityangel0666 »

This was very difficult for me but I am gonna cheat a little and say Ellie from The Last of Us and Atreus from God of War.

Both Ellie and Atreus were great partners to 2 awesome Grizzled old men like Joel and Kratos.

What is real? How do you define 'real'? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.
Algazero
Bleach was cool
Bleach was cool

Post by Algazero »

I've struggled with the answer to this question, contemplating between Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite and Tails from the Sonic franchise. Ultimately, I decided to go with that perky two tailed fox. Why? That kid has one thing that most other people don't. Eternal life. This kid knows the risks and consequences of his actions, the pain and suffering that he'll endure on his quest for both technological advancement and saving the world. Don't get it twisted, he may die and go offscreen, but within seconds, he's back to top form. https://youtu.be/MR2JzK-y5_g
This kid will outlive us all.
Searching for Silent Hill...
MyAnimeList
MyMangaList
Past affiliations as QC/Proofreader: Kaitou Fansubs - Blood Lad, Strike the Blood, Attack on Ti.tan OVA
For-the-Halibut/Let It Go Scans: Hataraku Maou-sama!, Adam in Puberty, Kamisama Drops, Sekirei
Roxas
Fan
Fan

Post by Roxas »

mine would have to be lydia from skyrim she is easy to get and u get gold if she does die so really its a win win
rampant_a_i
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Post by rampant_a_i »

I could name many companions in Skyrim and Fallout 4. Especially the ones added by mods. And for as many hours as I have devoted to countless play-throughs, it would be a natural.
But instead I will mention Nier Automata's 9S who is your companion when you play 2B or A2, but also you have 2B as a companion when you are 9S. But we cannot forget our trusty Pods who are always there with a necessary assist.
Wherever you go... there you are.