AP 636 - Anime Winter 2019/2020

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 636 - Anime Winter 2019/2020

Post by VicMonado »

So begin another season of new anime vying for our attention. Which ones are you watching and what are your thoughts so far on the ones you have already checked out?
Shieldbro
Fan
Fan

Re: AP 636 - Anime Winter 2019/2020

Post by Shieldbro »

Fate grand order
Room camp
Science falls in love
Nekopara
In/Spector
And railgun
rampant_a_i
Bigger Fan
Bigger Fan

Post by rampant_a_i »

Oh, your graphic above is indicative of one show we are already watching in my household. My oldest son insists we watch Nekopara, if for no other reason than for the fan-service cringe and overt sexualized kawai. (And yes, my kid is well familiar with the game series. I shrug my shoulders, since he's over 18 now.) So far, it is as one might expect, a variation on CGDCT (Cat girls doing cute things).
We also began watching the Puella spinoff (Magia Record), but while I am game for it, my family is not as interested. Might wait until the season is complete.
We all do plan to watch Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei Shite Mita ("Science Fell in Love So I Tried to Prove It").
I watched the first episode of Infinite Dendrogram, but could not interest my sons in watching it with me. It seems okay so far, but hasn't grabbed me as yet.
There are a few continuing series this season as well, but I will leave those off my mentions.

All in all, I am waiting to see what we learn from AP previews and reviews for some of the other possible gems that we might need to look into.
Wherever you go... there you are.
Blackmagic4444
Colonel Exposition
Colonel Exposition

Post by Blackmagic4444 »

This anime season doesn't have much going for it, and I haven't started watching them yet but the series I'm interested in are ID:INVADED, Babylon and Keep your Hands off Eizouken!!. While I'm not sure about the other two, I have seen clips on Eizouken, it looks like a sleeper hit.
Don't get left, just get on your good foot.