VGP 347 Discussion Topic: Achievement Pride!

Discuss individual shows here
darkgodakito
Fan er er
Fan er er

VGP 347 Discussion Topic: Achievement Pride!

Post by darkgodakito »

What is the achievement/trophy you are most proud of and why? (Can be a true written achievement or a personal goal you set for yourself that you overcame)
~~Idea from Algazero~~

Aki's pick: Getting all 100 Stray Beads in Okami HD

Mil's pick: (tbd)
Blackmagic4444
Colonel Exposition
Colonel Exposition

Re: VGP 347 Discussion Topic: Achievement Pride!

Post by Blackmagic4444 »

Getting to sliver rank in blazblue Centralfiction. When it comes to fighting games I'm pretty below par, but I wanted to at least try to make it a decent ranking above beginner. So there I sat grinding it out with my friends helping me get a little better, and more reactive to ques. It took a lot but in two months time I made that silver rank. I might have dropped off the list by now since I haven't played but I'm damn proud.
Don't get left, just get on your good foot.
LordArmorBaron
Bleach was cool
Bleach was cool

Post by LordArmorBaron »

Some of the trophies that I am proud of are the one from Days Gone called “Days Done” mostly because I thought that game was never going to end after 60+ hours. Then there is “Feeding Frenzy” from Watchdogs 2. Since I leveled everything up to the max; so when I used the ability to call the cops on the doughnut guy it was fully armored swat teams running after him down the street. Then there was also the hit I put on the same guy.
Algazero
Bleach was cool
Bleach was cool

Post by Algazero »

Now, while I am proud of my recent runs on RE2 and getting S ranks, my most proudest achievement in gaming goes a bit further back. My completion of the original Ninja Gaiden on the NES will be one my proudest gaming achievements. FUCK you Tecmo and your level 6 stages multi boss battles.
Searching for Silent Hill...
MyAnimeList
MyMangaList
Past affiliations as QC/Proofreader: Kaitou Fansubs - Blood Lad, Strike the Blood, Attack on Ti.tan OVA
For-the-Halibut/Let It Go Scans: Hataraku Maou-sama!, Adam in Puberty, Kamisama Drops, Sekirei
MXKx20
Bleach was cool
Bleach was cool

Post by MXKx20 »

mAL here.Getting to Intermediate Level 1 in PumpItUp XX. Lots of Blood, Sweat & Laughs to get to it. Through it I've met some really cool people and improved my social standing with more confidence and physical endurance. I've become way more spatially aware and even better at real dancing from it. ^_^ Image