AP 845 - Anime Music (By Association)

Discuss individual shows here
VicMonado
Site Admin

AP 845 - Anime Music (By Association)

Post by VicMonado »

Could be tricky one but let's see how we do. What song or songs do you associate with an anime that’s NOT from an opening, ending, or the OST and why?
Image#

Topic sent in by HeeroYuy135
Blackmagic4444
Colonel Exposition
Colonel Exposition

Re: AP 845 - Anime Music (By Association)

Post by Blackmagic4444 »

Allow me to introduce you to the skill of Shaolin, the secret technique of Shadow boxing. And if you don't know that intro line to one of the greatest Raekwon songs of all time Guillotine (Swordz) then you're missing out. Put this over any serious fight scene and you got yourself a masterpiece. It's not until someone puts an AMV together that you realize just how well hip hop and anime go together like peanut butter and chocolate. But if that's not cool enough for some people out there you could probably take the entire album of daft punk's robot Rock and insert it into almost any cyberpunk themed world you could think of Ghost in the Shell in general for me. And I know someone's probably not going to think of it but I got to bring up the classic Evanescence's Bring Me to Life the first thing I always think of the moment I hear it is the Naruto and Sasuke at the mountain of two Kage's. It never fails to bring a smile to my face.
Don't get left, just get on your good foot.