Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
places for raw-downlaods

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
final-flame

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: places for raw-downlaods Reply with quote

Hey I really need a place to download anime...my scorces arent that good...and right now I am kinda suck with dubbed...the prob with downloads for me os that i use apple and the windows software/hardware doesent work on my comp.... so please give me some scorces.... Smilie_PDT
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
rangiku

Haineko (灰猫)

Haineko (灰猫)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the files are platform independent: .avi or .mp4. you might want to grab a copy of vlc to watch them. raws show up on mininova.org.

final-flame

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks
chibigodzilla

Sexy Commando (セクシーコマンドー)

Sexy Commando (セクシーコマンドー)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you ever try saiyaman?

http://bt.saiyaman.info/

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i been stuck with dubbed for a long time so ... i dunno... ill try them out
all i know is that my comp can only use bittorrent's but give me more... subbed, i dont care just not dubbed...lol...seriously
TheMetalChemist

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tokyotosho
zerophyte

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as has been said on many threads - if you know the group thats subbing the anime you want ( which you can find out by looking up the anime on anidb ), and most if not all groups will have their own torrent trackers, so look there.
Outside of that, you cant go wrong with mininova like rangiku said.

but, using IRC is by far the quickest way to get ure stuff if you know where to look.
MrVince

Kohai (後輩)

Kohai (後輩)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As chigo mentioned, I think saiyaman would be the best place to start. However, I'm not so sure how far back they archive. I think tokyotosho is good too, but I think they get their raw links from the same source as saiyaman.

You may end up having to look at mininova.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Questions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: