Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
favourite bankai
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
majeh

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: favourite bankai Reply with quote

simple whas ur favourite bankai? i mine is the same as my desktop which i posted the link for
TimeChaser

Super Moderator

Super Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Favorite Bankai: Byakuya Kuchiki's Senbonzakura Kageyoshi. Elegant power befiting a noble.

I admit, I'm only up to Vol. 17 of the manga, so I haven't seen all the bankais yet Razz

Last edited by TimeChaser on Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
division-ten

Otaku (お宅)

Otaku (お宅)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm… I like Tousen's and Hitsugaya's the most. Being able to fly on dragon wings would be incredible.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Camouflage15

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renji's and Ichigo's
Kurisu

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MY BANKAI > YOURS

MY BANKAI INSTANT KILLS PEOPLE

Very Happy
TimeChaser

Super Moderator

Super Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

division-ten wrote:
Hmm… I like Tousen's and Hitsugaya's the most. Being able to fly on dragon wings would be incredible.

Amen Cool Orc Hitsugaya's is awsome.

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna use some black outs since TimeChaser said he hasn't seen all the different bankai yet.

Tough call. Ichigo's is pretty awesome, especially if he goes hollow too. I like Hitsugaya's cuz the Ice dragon is pimp. Tousen's I think is kinda cool. Finally, I like Aizen's bankai though I hate him, haha. Making people see whatever you want them to just seems so cool.
Sadly my fav character, Zaraki Taicho, lacks a bankai, I'm sure if he had one though, it would own. I mean he is so crazy strong without one, haha.

Super Moderator

Super Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZarakiKenpachi88 wrote:
I'm gonna use some black outs since TimeChaser said he hasn't seen all the different bankai yet.

Tough call. Ichigo's is pretty awesome, especially if he goes hollow too. I like Hitsugaya's cuz the Ice dragon is pimp. Tousen's I think is kinda cool. Finally, I like Aizen's bankai though I hate him, haha. Making people see whatever you want them to just seems so cool.
Sadly my fav character, Zaraki Taicho, lacks a bankai, I'm sure if he had one though, it would own. I mean he is so crazy strong without one, haha.

Thanks for the consideration, but it's probably not necessary Razz If I haven't seen it in the manga yet, I've probably been spoiled watching AMVs. But it's cool.

I agree, I'd love to see what Zaraki is capable of if he could go bankai Cool Orc

I also like Komamura's Kokujo Tengen Myo-oh. Being able to create and control a giant would be awsome. (Heh, I add my own tags in case anyone else hasn't seen it yet)

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having looked at his wikipedia page I must admit that Yamada's is useful (though it's actually just his shikai it's useful enough to be his bankai) for those who don't know (since it's not actually shown in the manga or the anime just described in the Character Book) here's the wikipedia description:

"Prior to its initial release, Hisagomaru has a red gauge on its hilt. Hisagomaru is strange in that it does not wound the opponents it strikes, instead healing them. While this would seem to make attacking fairly pointless, doing so fills the gauge on the hilt. When the gauge is full, Hisagomaru automatically initiates its initial release and transforms into Akeiro Hisagomaru (朱色瓠丸, lit. crimson-colored gourd). In this form, it takes the shape of a scalpel and Hanatarō can return every wound Hisagomaru has absorbed in a single attack. Subsequent attacks also have the healing restriction lifted, allowing Hanatarō to attack normally after the transformation."
aizen-sama

Sensei (先生)

Sensei (先生)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

since I haven't seen Aizen's bankai I can only say the my favorite bankai would have to be Ikkakus it's a brawlers bankai
inuyasha11966

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ichigos bankai is awesome
angel101

Total N00B

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my fave is Hitsugaya's it is awesome
majeh

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aizen-sama wrote:
since I haven't seen Aizen's bankai I can only say the my favorite bankai would have to be Ikkakus it's a brawlers bankai

see i didn't say tha cos its the next episode. but since someone said it yes dear god ikkakus bankai is hardcore
prankxxxx

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like ichigo's but toushiro's ice dragon is my favorite
JaxsonJaguar

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also like the ice dragon but I find Rukia's Sode no Shirayuki aka Sleeve of White Snow or Snow White's Sleeve quite awsome as well. Thank you wikipedia.
UraRenge

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ikkaku's is cool and all, but it technically doesn't DO anything.
division-ten

Otaku (お宅)

Otaku (お宅)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shirayuki s indeed awsome, but it's a shikai release, not bankai. I'd love to see what (if she could do it) might look like.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
batosai33

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hard to tell what my fav is, ichigo's gives him insane speed and he just is really awesome, ikaku's looks the best and is just extremely powerful. hitsugaia's is obvioulsy the most powerful but he cant sustain it for more than a few minutes (so it seemes) those r my top, i would have to say ichigo's is still my fav.

oh and division-ten, though i have no proof, we have seen too much of rukkia for us to never see her bankai. she will eventually get/release it.
majeh

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UraRenge wrote:
Ikkaku's is cool and all, but it technically doesn't DO anything.

actually if u notice what he says bout it when he is spinning his bankai, he says that it only reachs its true power when the dragon is full and it DOESN'T show wha happens when that happens all u see is a collision of powers. so i reckon they will show what it REALLY does later that an he only uses two blades out of the three, there is def more to it then has been said or seen.
nightmare

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have to say my favorite Bankai: Byakuya Kuchiki's Senbonzakura Kageyoshi not just the bankai itself its the whole dropping the sword that disappears into the ground while he calmly says "Bankai". Ichigo's would be my second favorite; also if Kenpachi ever gets a bankai I think no matter what it is I do believe it will be cool.

Total N00B

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say... Captian Hitsu... forgot the name but the ice wings and such. I love it.
Zeukran

Samurai (侍)

Samurai (侍)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hitsugaya's bankai is my favourite. Tousen's bankai is pretty sweet too.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Toya
tiny

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ichigos and #2 is ikaku if i spelled that right
Dark Ichigo

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

definatly ichigo's. hes fast and powerful, plus when hes a hollow its just that much more on the fire. hollow ichigo ftw XD
Sphinx

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Byakuya's definitely #1 for me, Hitsugaya's also great.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Bleach All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: