Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Paper Shapes of Ouran Characters!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Fanart/Fanfiction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
potbelly_dragon

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: Paper Shapes of Ouran Characters! Reply with quote

Hey y'all. First off, I don't know how to not have the pictures automatically pop up, so if anyone want to tell me how to put them behind a cut, I'll do that. Anyway, these are "Christmas Shapes" (what people made at my old school around the holidays) that my sister (cueballextraction) and I made out of construction paper and glue. (Other tools include scissors, razor blade, pencil, eraser, and art work to reference). We enjoy Ouran, so we created these about 6 months ago. Click to view Haruhi, Tamaki, and the rest of the gang (including Beary and Bun-Bun!)

If you have any question on the process, just ask. I can do a step by step showing of how to do it if needed.
cueballextraction

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Sis, thought I would add this pic here since you suggested I do. This picture was taken at a Barnes & Noble while I was waiting for the latest Twilight book to come out. That is my hand with the stubby nail and my friend behind the book.

cueballextraction

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is another example of a "Christmas Shape" that I did for a teacher my senior year of high school.

This is one I did about 4 months ago, and yes, this is only made using construction paper, a razor, a pencil and glue.

Here is a picture of the back, you can see how much layering went in the right eye alone.

And this is one I made last week.

If anyone wants to know how to do these, (they aren't hard to do!) feel free to ask questions.

AraLee

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ones you did of the Ouran cast are so cute. I especially loved Usa-chan and Kuma-chan! They were nice additions. Smilie_PDT
chibpneuche

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:10 am    Post subject: Paper Shapes of Ouran Characters Reply with quote

Hy LWs, I have made a pack of 15 individual customized shapes for nulls or objects, they are designed in special for character setups, I hope this can be usefull. Thanks.

- L I B E R -
kit-kat

Otaku (お宅)

Otaku (お宅)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D8

holy cow! that is epic awesome! i wouldn't have the hand to do that. very very cool!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Fanart/Fanfiction All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: