Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
J Drama forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Improvement Advice/Error Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZychoFlow

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:52 am    Post subject: J Drama forum Reply with quote

Hi this is more of an advice for improving your site really and not your podcasts.

Ichigo speaks about some JDramas eather frequently and it would be nice to have a forum to talk about them.

For instance I started looking at this jdarama that he recomended called High School Samurai, and it was ok. But this led me to viikii.net where I found Chuno Very Happy. And chuno just finished and it's super awesome. This drama is also available in HQ. So check it out.
Otaku22

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah it would be good to hear about J Dramas. I find them really hard to research and/or find. Ok it might sound good but how do you know? I know with anime i can take a good guess because usually i can check who made it, how long is it, what has it been likened to i.e. what type of genre is it etc etc

Jdrama discussions would be really useful and interesting to hear about. Smilie_PDT

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/otaku22

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/otaku22

dknz2008

Total N00B

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

watch mr brain!! great series. My favourite is liar game though
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Improvement Advice/Error Reports All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: