Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
AKB48 Anybody?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Your Game/Anime/JPop and Music Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Menos

Shogun (将軍)

Shogun (将軍)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:22 pm    Post subject: AKB48 Anybody? Reply with quote

As a musician, I try to listen to a very wide range of music. I have tried to get my anime friends to listen to AKB48, but they won't give them a chance. Here is my question: does anybody else on the forums listen to the group, or am I the only one?
QueenInoue

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have never heard of them but i will search and try to listen to some of their music.
Ayumi_girl

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love listening to them. I'm actually listening to Team B's 5th Stage album right now. Its pretty good so far.

I was kind of sad when one of my favorite members, Erena Ono from Team K, graduated from the group at the end of September. Crying or Very sad No more Erepyon.

Last edited by Ayumi_girl on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Menos

Shogun (将軍)

Shogun (将軍)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is too true. The 5th Stage album is, in my opinion, outstanding. I went crazy when Erena Ono graduated, I haven't been this upset since Kaoru left.
Ayumi_girl

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their new single is awesome!! I've pretty much been listening to "Beginner" for 3 days straight now. I haven't listened to any 1 song THAT much in a long time.

Daimyo (大名)

Daimyo (大名)

Location: Shibuya Terminal, Tokyo-To, on the planet you people call Jupiter (It's actually called Azmalrish).

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I haven't heard of them, but I'm always looking for new music. I will look into them.

Whoever said you can't have too many weapons is a genius! Oh wait...that was me.

You know, I've seen a lot of things. But a 10 ton behemoth of metal, powered by a race of beings made of pure energy that are completely genocidal to all other things in the universe was never one of them. Now I can say that, I have in fact, seen it all.
Jecht

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never thought about downloading a album from them but from what I have heard they are pretty good. They are like a more poppy Genki Rockets (Genki Rockets FTW!)
Anyway I have to know, has anyone hear anything from OJS48 lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Your Game/Anime/JPop and Music Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: