Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Brand-new Free-to-Play Game - Conquer Online 3?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tohapply

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Brand-new Free-to-Play Game - Conquer Online 3? Reply with quote

Earlier this week, I lurked around and found an eye-catching article about NetDragon’s free-to-play new title Conquer Online 3. As a loyal gamer to the current version of Conquer Online a couple of years ago, I have some nostalgic thoughts about me and my friends having fun in the game. The main reason that kept me away from it is the uncountable and ridiculous updates, which actually ruined the essence of it.

But in the article, NetDragon has it that the updates so amiss will be abandoned, which means Talismans & Battle Power will be removed. (Hooray!). The article also has it that the graphic will be improved upon, and most importantly compared to Diablo 3, which costs you 59.99 bucks and not yet has PvP feature implemented, this game stays free-to-play and has PvP actions! As a wizard in Diablo 3, I smelt some movements towards the RMAH update, so I would rather take a shot at this new title Conquer 3 when it’s released. What do you think?

Oh, for the ones who show some interest in this ol’ new game, here’s the article:
http://mmoattack.com/mmorpg-news/netdragon-announces-conquer-online-3/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: