Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Not enough Remixes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Your Game/Anime/JPop and Music Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cooro_the_chibi_crow17

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Not enough Remixes Reply with quote

Does anybody else but me think that there are not enough remixes of Anime/Game/Jpop songs? WHERE IS THE CREATIVITY PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?
that or i could just look harder...

Otaku (お宅)

Otaku (お宅)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard a few good ones, but for the most part, you're right. it would be cool of they were as common (or as good) as a lot of the video game ones out there.
Muad'dib

Otaku (お宅)

Otaku (お宅)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer live covers of jpop/anime/video game music. I don't much care for remixes. Yes, I know I'm walking a fine line here that I may not have fully demarcated. But as I sit at work listening to a live recording of Nine Inch Nails taking on the theme from Zelda: The Ocarina of Time I can't help but want more!
Most discipline is hidden discipline, designed not to liberate but to limit. Do not ask Why? Be cautious with How? Why? leads inexorably to paradox. How? traps you in a universe of cause and effect. Both deny the infinite.

- The Apocrypha of Arrakis

"When you go to other parks, they hang banners for the wild-card or Eastern Division or Western Division champions. Around here [Yankee Stadium], they don't hang anything unless its for being world champions."

- Chili Davis
yaoi_killer

Otaku (お宅)

Otaku (お宅)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya i can,t find any good ones. And the type i like isn't so common it seems. I also think that the industry of this music isn't very popular so you don't have as much time or money going into it whcih helps cause the lack of remixes and new productions.

And you thought you could Fucking stop this. What a promise that was.
Mao Tenshi

Daimyo (大名)

Daimyo (大名)

Location: Shibuya Terminal, Tokyo-To, on the planet you people call Jupiter (It's actually called Azmalrish).

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump! ( I did read the time stamp. Don't bug me.)

For those that don't know, OCRemix is the bet place to get Video game music. It's all free, it's all awesome, and they have almost every classic game covered. And if what you have isn't there, I say visit YouTube and see what pops up. I surprise myself a lot over there.

Whoever said you can't have too many weapons is a genius! Oh wait...that was me.

You know, I've seen a lot of things. But a 10 ton behemoth of metal, powered by a race of beings made of pure energy that are completely genocidal to all other things in the universe was never one of them. Now I can say that, I have in fact, seen it all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Your Game/Anime/JPop and Music Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: