Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
can anime length hurt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Other Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HUNTERvANGEL

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:00 pm    Post subject: can anime length hurt Reply with quote

do you thin that having really long anime like dbz or bleach is a good or bad thing or do you prefer shorter animes like death note or full metal alchemist
triforcewarriorcody

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think it its better really more to love
venka21

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well as much I am for more story. I would have to go with the shorter story.

With Dragon Ball Z half of the time the Characters are powering up and looking like they need a good dose of exlax while they do it.

Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece have gone on for so long the story doesn't seem to matter any more and that's whats turning people off.

However with some of the shorter series some of them need to be longer. Because the series may have a story that more episodes to tell it, but instead if of interesting people into wanting a season two, they try to squash in as much stuff into the story as they can. In other cases they cut out all the info they could not fit in causing the story to suffer and leave the viewer with more questions then answers.

Full Metal Alchemist and Death Note are the rare case where they have a good story in which more could be given but still there is enough to satisfy the audiance.
Menos

Shogun (将軍)

Shogun (将軍)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer a shorter story with more impact over a longer one that drags on. The problem for me is that the shorter stories are too short. That, in there, lies the problem of finding a show with the perfect length and a good story.

I like Awesomeness, Randomness, and Fun!!!

(\ /)
( . . )
(")(")

Stop saying "animu" please.

Harima_Kenji

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me it all depends on how much story there is to tell. If you dont just throw in just trahs to make it longer like tons of filler then it is not so bad. If the story is there and the Anime is good then I see nothing wrong with an Anime being longer, but if all you do is do filler for more then story then end it before you make the fans angry.
UnicornGirl

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with anime fans, when the series gets too long they complain and when the anime ends, they still ask for more and vice versa. But for me, I would love a longer story because I tend to miss the characters when the story ends.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Other Anime All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: