Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Does Aizen need the Vasto Lordes?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Telfer

Sempai (先輩)

Sempai (先輩)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:43 am    Post subject: Does Aizen need the Vasto Lordes? Reply with quote

I was pondering (as I have a quirky habit of doing) about the strength of the Vasto Lordes and the Espada and came to thinking; does Aizen really need the Vasto Lordes to destroy Soul Society? A Vasto Lordes, according to Hitsugaya, is stronger than a Shinigami Captain. But judging by the battles we've seen involving Espada, they seem to be able to fight on the same level as Shinigami Captains, as shown by Grimmjow holding his own against Ichigo who is easily on the same level as a Captain. If this is true - that the Espada pretty much can fight on the same level as a Captain - are the Vasto Lordes really needed? Because all we're told is they're stronger than Captains (though granted we haven't been given any indication about how much stronger, but it's likely they're far superior).

-----------------------------------------------------

Bleach predictions
-Grimmjow comes back and joins Ichigo against the invaders of Hueco Mundo
-Five special weapons - Ichigo, Ishida, Aizen, Yamamoto (1st Captain), Grimmjow
-Ryuuken (Ishida's dad) is one of the invaders
ZarakiKenpachi88

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe he needs them because they are helping him create Arrancar...I think.
Oh, also, Ichigo has the strength of an exceptional captain. Seeing as he beat Kuchiki Byakuya and Zaraki Kenpachi( Who in turn beat Tousen and Komamura.) which puts him stronger that at least 4 captains and if you do the math, he is stronger than even more. Only Ishida beats Kurotsuchi and Ichigo is stronger than Ishida so you could jump to the conclusion that Ichigo could beat him and Unohana is a medical shinigami so he's almost automatically stronger than her, haha. If I put some serious thought into I could probably come up with more, but I'm bored now, haha.

Sempai (先輩)

Sempai (先輩)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well yeah Ichigo could own the majority of Captains, but why would the Vasto Lordes want to create Arrancar? Surely the Vasto Lordes would not need Arrancar because of their incredible strength? Maybe they see Hollows gaining Shinigami powers in the same way as Shinigami see them getting Hollow powers. I don't think they're really helping Aizen make them as such. Just thought that considering the average Espada strength (aside from the one Rukia took down) is better than that of a Captain...Aizen could probably already tackle Soul Society. Plus as well even the most simple and weak Arrancar (even incomplete ones) are stronger than the basic Shinigami footsoldier...though, it would still be cool to see the Vasto Lordes in action Very Happy

-----------------------------------------------------

Bleach predictions
-Grimmjow comes back and joins Ichigo against the invaders of Hueco Mundo
-Five special weapons - Ichigo, Ishida, Aizen, Yamamoto (1st Captain), Grimmjow
-Ryuuken (Ishida's dad) is one of the invaders
majeh

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to be fair my pinky is harder then a shinigami footsoldie, seriously all they do is die an get replaced bar the weird ones
Ninjagaiden titan

Kohai (後輩)

Kohai (後輩)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

let me put it this way: Does Arnold Schwarzenegger need guns? Does Jet Li need a sword? No. They already can kick ass without them. But swords and guns are nice shiny things.
Aizen might not need the Vasto Lordes but they make his life easier. Very simple.

One_Sin wrote:
Love is yelling "surprise buttseks" at your boyfriend before showing him what you mean by "futanari".
$10forair
Warnings : 1

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The strongest person will use the weakest person to their battles becaus they are a. lazy b. don't want to waste their time with weaklings c. what Ninjagaiden titan said. d. so over confident in their ablities that they don't think they need to prove themselves I could keep going yet i think u get the point.
long story short reeeeeaaalllyy powerful people can d**** who are way to cocky. therefore they will loose. I know there are a puns or dirty jokes in there somewhere but i wont point them out.
Zeukran

Samurai (侍)

Samurai (侍)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

$10forair wrote:
The strongest person will use the weakest person to their battles becaus they are a. lazy b. don't want to waste their time with weaklings c. what Ninjagaiden titan said. d. so over confident in their ablities that they don't think they need to prove themselves I could keep going yet i think u get the point.
long story short reeeeeaaalllyy powerful people can d**** who are way to cocky. therefore they will loose. I know there are a puns or dirty jokes in there somewhere but i wont point them out.

Way to revive a thread that has been dead for 4 years and is fairly a moot topic now.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Toya
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Bleach All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: