Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Episode 304 Question Discussion Thread

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Anime Pulse
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedUnit10

Endless Sorcerer

Endless Sorcerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Episode 304 Question Discussion Thread Reply with quote

Happy News Years and sorry for the late discussion thread guys, I've been trying to catch up on other podcasts and I missed the download of the show, but now that I'm back lets get on with it!

With the passing of another year we look back at all 2011 has given us, but do you have any favorite personal anime moments of 2011?

My favorite personal anime moment from 2011 was going to Otakon 2011 and watching for the first time Durarara, the theater I was in was pretty diverse but everyone enjoyed the anime and laughed together having fun. I had never before experienced the joy of watching good anime with people I had never even met till that point, and I will keep that memory with me for life.

Man from Gallifrey

Man from Gallifrey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have to say the biggest moment for me was becoming the new co-host of the podcast. When I first started to listen, I would wish I could join the fun (as I'm sure many have), but I never thought it would actually happen.
infinity_57401

Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My personal favorite anime moment happened at Anime Detour, one of my favorite voice actors came to the convention last year, J. Michael Tatum! Best known for his roles as Kyoya from Ouran High School Host Club or Kraft Lawrence from Spice & Wolf. Well he was signing autographs and I was one of a handful of guys amongst many many girls that wanted his autograph. I suppose the biggest moment was when we both admitted we had the same favorite line from Spice & Wolf.

Transfer Student

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Best Reply with quote

For me, 2011 consisted of going to a con(Anime Expo) and seeing all the crazy, I mean cosplayers,meeting Vic Mignogna, and joining the forums here on anime pulse. Anime-wise, I would say finally sitting down to watch Clannad after-story.
IchigoKurusaki

MS-06 Zaku II

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite 2011 moment was when I saw Quinton Flynn at Anime Oasis in Boise, ID and listened to Yaoi Song for the first time. I agree with the song all the way.
darkduchess1

Transfer Student

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my favorite moment of 2011, was starting my new school in my new country, and my very first friend i made was also a fan of anime. I was worried about making friends since i can't speak czech very well and still can't; but im getting there. I was so relived when she saw i was doodling a random anime character, and she gasps and asks if i like anime too, and what ones, we immediately bonded over Hetalia, Naruto, and i showed her Bleach. now shes my best friend over here and ill always remember how we met :)
Mr. Soul Evans

Transfer Student

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me it was definitely moving to a new town where the library has about 6 shelves of manga and most of it is pretty good so far
RedUnit10

Endless Sorcerer

Endless Sorcerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Soul Evans wrote:
For me it was definitely moving to a new town where the library has about 6 shelves of manga and most of it is pretty good so far

A library with manga?!? Blasphemy!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Anime Pulse All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: