Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Episode 303 Question Discussion Thread

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Pulse Shows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedUnit10

Inquisitor General

Inquisitor General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:27 am    Post subject: Episode 303 Question Discussion Thread Reply with quote

Thanks to TimeChaser's little horror segment on Hello Kitty, I got this idea for this weeks topic.

Have you ever had a horrifying experience that deals with anime? Perhaps something you experienced at a convention or something that happened at your home. If so, what was it?

My horrific experience that deals with anime happened at the 2007 anime convention held in Baltimore, MD known as Otakon. During my time there I decided to attend an anime viewing of something called "Loveless", the description looked interesting if a little vague. Sitting down I noticed the viewing room was filled with only three other guys and a whole bunch of girls, had I thought about it better I might have understood but I was soon surrounded by girls due to the limited number of seats. The anime began and soon I realized my mistake, as I was now experiencing my first heavily yaoi themed boys love anime. I never saw pretty boys the same again.

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Came across the more opinionated articles on Sankaku Complex. As a result, I no longer read that site and no amount of burning my PC monitors and dissolving the ashes in acid will clean them ever again...Wink
IchigoKurusaki

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started watching High School of the Dead and I saw too much fan service. My friend and I stopped watching anime for several days. Returned to watching anime in May 2011.
Jackjone

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess for me its when i first started watching anime back in 6th grade. me and a friend decided to watch Hikaru no Go after our Go club for the first time. Whole time during the first episode we were all like "holy shiggity Akira Toya is super hot i'd hit tht she may be flat but damn" We later realized after a few episodes tht Toya was a boy.... me and my friend didn't talk or watch Hikaru no Go for a couple weeks after tht....

My Anime List
triforcewarriorcody

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at a convention my freinds draged me to an anime that they thought would be funny to drag me to it ended up being a yaoi last time i trust my freinds with that stuff
infinity_57401

Kohai (後輩)

Kohai (後輩)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say the most horrifying thing I've had to witness at a con was this yaoi panel I went to last year. This was not by choice mind you, I was just following my girlfriend. Anyways it was one of the most boring and disorganized panels I've ever gone too. However if you are wondering why it was horrifying imagine some of your favorite anime characters, now imagine girls cosplaying as said characters, then imagine these girls remaking prison scenes and finding any excuse to jump the other girl across from them. It was a perfect example why yaoi sucks.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Pulse Shows All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: