Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Eureka Seven Ao

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Other Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
infinity_57401

Kohai (後輩)

Kohai (後輩)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:19 am    Post subject: Eureka Seven Ao Reply with quote

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-12-22/eureka-seven-ao-gets-tv-anime-in-april-2012

Well alas there isn't too much information about this anime/manga sequel, like how long the series will run or if Renton or Eureka will even be in this. All we know is the manga starts next month and the anime starts April 2012. While I was completely content with both endings that we received what do you expect or want out of this series besides flashy mecha action?

Edit: If there was anyone wondering the new chapter of the manga just arrived and AO stands for Astral Ocean.

Update: The new promo was posted on ANN just a day or two ago http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-02-16/eureka-seven-ao-1st-promo-streamed

Last edited by infinity_57401 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
phalon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope it turns out to be good like the original series, and not just someone cashing in.

Total N00B

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The original series was pretty amazing for me. I hope this one is as good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Other Anime All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: