Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index Anime Pulse Forums
Anime Pulse Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Gendou.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Your Game/Anime/JPop and Music Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rangiku

Haineko (灰猫)

Haineko (灰猫)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a lot of people know about gendou, but most don't donate. just like anime-pulse, servers costs money every month. if he doesn't have donations to defray costs, downloading is turned off.

so, please if you can, donate to keep the music available. i know ichigo has donated and i have, too.

One_Sin

Sensei (先生)

Sensei (先生)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I donated $10 once.

Not sure if it did much good though . . .
Shadowofameow

Total N00B

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i love that site. I download like crazy. Plus its one of the lucky sites my school hasnt blocked. hehe so its my hero, amazing music. Some of it is stuff i had a bit of trouble finding too. I absolutely love it
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zylo

Evangelion is cool

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personaly though one thing I hate id requesting the music because like I said befor I want some Fooly Cooly music but I cant just request that I have to give the band and Song name spacificly not just the show Wich makes me mad because I dont know them.
Mazoku

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gendo is a great site for music. It's pretty much the only good anime music site I know of lol.

Ty for linking it for everyone Smilie_PDT
Katzenmann

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gendou is the only site i look for for anime music
geckodealer

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is there a site similar to gendou that does japanese music outside of anime themes
Kiba Yuy

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Gendy Radio Reply with quote

Now Gendou.com has a radio thing. Its awesome, they just play j-music and anime music. Some hosts take requests, others dont.
division-ten

Otaku (お宅)

Otaku (お宅)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://gh.ffshrine.org/

Gendou x1,000. No login, no donations, more music. Whole anime soundtracks and VG sountracks, too. Don't dismiss Gendou, though. Galbadia Hotel is about a year behind in anime music releases. If you're looking for music that is a year old or older, it will be there. He uploads a ton of new stuff on a daily basis. If you're looking for openings/closings, go to Gendou, the resto of the soundtrack and more obscure stuff can easily be found on Galbadia.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Ichigo linked that in the anouncements forum(..i wanna say?)
some time ago. Thanks for the reminder d-10 \o/!

I've seen Akira

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:10 am    Post subject: Yea Reply with quote

Yea i have known about it for awhile, and it is really good, but does anyone know the best way to find the name of each song u r looking for. because each time i hear a song i like it takes me forever to find the name of it.

Nantosh wrote:

“Show me a man or a woman alone and I’ll show you a saint. Give me two and they’ll fall in love. Give me three and they’ll invent the charming thing we call ’society’. Give me four and they’ll build a pyramid. Give me five and they’ll make one an outcast. Give me six and they’ll reinvent prejudice. Give me seven and in seven years they’ll reinvent warfare. Man may have been made in the image of God, but human society was made in the image of His opposite number, and is always trying to get back home.”
Mykalwane

Samurai (侍)

Samurai (侍)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you helped a whole lot when my pc crashed and lost all my anime and music.

<blarg> "anime is like sex. it's intended to achieve something, but you just do it to enjoy it anyway"
Reach out and support the boobies
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Melon Bread

I watch Dragonball-Z

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One Of The Few Anime Sites I Donated Too.

A Great Site Indeed, And Really Up To Date
Linux User #498407
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime Pulse Forums Forum Index -> Your Game/Anime/JPop and Music Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: